This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Apyadi

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Apyadi

3292 days 1 hour ago
Davidftw123
*everyone walks in*

we will now bring in the members of our jury: Nikatasha and Natalie voted out at last tribal council

so you guys are here and i have a group question and individual questions:

GROUP: after last tribal being so divided we nearly had to draw rocks how scared are you this tribal?

Tadd - how does it feel to have immunity? do you think you needed it or did you just want to keep it from someone?

Chris - after your idol play you were the clear target so you won immunity, now that you have no protection are you worried?

Yogi - after almost leaving last tribal are you extra worried tonight?

Emmy-Jay - it is even in blue collar, no collar and white collar left in the game do you think that may factor in this vote?

Nicole - you were this season twist do you think that since you weren't here on day 1 that people might want you out?

Harry - you received 2 votes last tribal does that worry you?

Kelly - since the person you vote out tonight could be coming back into the game does it change how you vote?

Tadd has immunity you cannot vote him also you have 24 hours to vote not doing so will result in a self vote and GOOD LUCK
3292 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Natalie:*sits in the jury,with a pretty smile on her face*
3292 days 1 hour ago
Davidftw123
SEND VOTES TO ME AND BRYAN
3292 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
Lol yes send your votes to both me and David XD
3292 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - since the person you vote out tonight could be coming back into the game does it change how you vote?

idk
3291 days 23 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi - after almost leaving last tribal are you extra worried tonight?

yes i am worried and this is survivor and everyone will be worried ofcourse until and unless we win immunity at challenges !!
3291 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Not really... I plan for this stuff
3291 days 11 hours ago
Tadd
Tadd - how does it feel to have immunity? do you think you needed it or did you just want to keep it from someone?

When the one person who talks to you is the person everyone wants out,  yeah you need immunity
3291 days 10 hours ago
Davidftw123
3/7 votes
3291 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
im honestly upset at Tadd Yogi and Chris who i thought were my friends but according to certain people orchestrated my vote off

like fuck you

your not winning this game
3291 days 7 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Emmy-Jay - it is even in blue collar, no collar and white collar left in the game do you think that may factor in this vote?
Umm not really
3291 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
READING THE VOTES!
3291 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
rip me
3291 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....
*Yogi stands up* "David i would like to play my idol for myself tonight"

*hands me HII*

the rules of survivor state that if a Hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count...this IS a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against Yogi will not count
3291 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh my
3291 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
i'll read the votes

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!