This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Apyadi

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Apyadi

3295 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council.

I'll ask a few questions.

Harry - You came in second in that challenge. How badly did you want to win this?

Kelly - The votes were split last tribal. You think the votes will be split again?

Nicole - You were so close to winning immunity, but you made a mistake that cost you immunity. Did you need immunity necause you could possibly be next?

Yogi - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

Tadd - Last tribal, you played an idol but you only received one vote. Why do you think people are voting for you?

Chris - You had dodged a big bullet last tribal and now you have immunity. What do you think people see you as?

Natalie - Do you think the idol has been found yet?

Emmy-Jay - Not having immunity for the first time, how worried are you?

Please send your votes to both me and David by 7pm EST latest.

No more excuses :P
3295 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
Badly. Since Nikitasha left I know I don't have the numbers on my side
3295 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
Idk

Gl me
3295 days 1 hour ago
Nicole16
Immunity is always needed
It was a stupid mistake on my part

When do you ever need to send a half way done and then a completed puzzle

First time for everything
3295 days 1 hour ago
C_Shizz96
The fact that I have immunity is just icing on the cake for me, Bryantandf. I mean I could have went home last time. And yet here I am. *laughs maniacally* Well honestly, these people either see me as A. A physical threat, obviously because I got votes last time. Or B. a Bitch, and I own my bitchiness. Or they see me as both, I don't really care, I got immunity. Good luck huns < 3
3295 days 1 hour ago
geovanycaldeorn
Ummm a little worried but I mean I didn't do anything  to win immunity  last weak everyone else did so yeah
3295 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
3/8 votes received

Wow that was quick
3295 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Natalie-I know someone has an idol right now,for a fact.
3294 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
6/8 votes received.
3294 days 12 hours ago
Tadd
Tadd - Last tribal, you played an idol but you only received one vote. Why do you think people are voting for you?

I was really paranoid last night. It was the first night and Alliances were being established. I was very shocked to only get 1 vote, but I'm glad I don't have the paranoia I did with the idol.
3294 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi - Do you think an idol will be played tonight?

idk we cant predict anything until the votes are read !!
3294 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.
3294 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it NOW would be the time to do so...

*no one stands*
3294 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
Ok once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.
3294 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
OHHH
3294 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
here and nervous

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!