This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
if they actually bring yogi to finals i will vote for him
3303 days 1 hour ago
BatmanTDI
idk why they are getting Steve out over more likable people.
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
got my vote for yogi locked and loaded
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
It doesn't work like that!

go IN
3303 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
LOOOL at Steve trying to change his vote after they were tallied..
3303 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
But yeah I'm definitely voting for yogi if they take him
3303 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
plz let yogi win plz god
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
hey steve what's up
3303 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
we all pray for yogi to win xxxx
3303 days 1 hour ago
steve4280
>Please give a brief description of your time in the game and your elimination.
>
>14th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out? No my back was against the wall the whole merge and I knew it I played my ass off and gave it everything I had and I played the most entertaining game
>
>How did it feel to make the Finale Episode and get cut short of making Final Tribal Council? It felt great!
>
>Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it? To control and dominate a majority alliance and b ass manipulative as possible and lie as much as possible
>
>What do you feel made you the threat going into Tribal Council? I was the most outspoken and the biggest character and they knew I would win
>
>Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game? Find one of the idols
>
>Any negative feelings towards any of the castaways left in the game? Nope it's a fucking online game
>
>At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left; who stands the best chance of making FTC? My ghost BITCH
>
>And finally; if I ever invited you back for a future season - how interested would you be? VERY my brother
>
>**NOTE - This will be posted in the Viewer's Lounge**
3303 days 1 hour ago
steve4280
I'm voting for yogi also it just seems right. Also WASSUP U SICK SONS OF BITCHES!
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
hey
3303 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
cant wait for yogi to be the sole survivor
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
it better be unanimous
3303 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
that would be the only thing that can redeem this season

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!