This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
PLOT THICKENS w a Double Tribal Council before the Merge!
3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 28, 2015 19:18:40
BOBROCKS333
BOBROCKS333
Confessional/Idol Guess
ItsOfficial
I'm glad my tribe trusts me to do puzzles lmao yay. That was too close for my liking but it worked out<3 I was stuck on the word CAST instead of ACTS i was like wtf is wrong with this. Tyler has informed me that Mysterygame has both Zulu idols, so some crazy shit could start happening there. And at least Chip/Yogi should have majority on the other tribe!!! I'm just gonna sit back and WATCH dis shit

Idol Guess: 34 and 44 i guess idk lmao
3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial
wait...... how did we become the good tribe. What......
Zulu will be weakened, and Mzansi will be practically nothing, which is great. However, I'm starting to worry about my alliance. Selena picked us because me and Steve looked like the better guys, however Steve never does challenges and I totally messed up today. Also, Jacob was great. The two things going for us is old Mzansi is nothing compared to old Xhosa, and Mickle does nothing. I just hope Selena stays with us.
3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
of course i'm a little pissed that we lost the challenge, the worst part is that everyone in our tribe is active as hell and it's like a FROOKS going on with all the mails and whatnot. i'm fucking awful at FROOKS so my social game is just a pile of roadkill. the top 2 on my "trust pyramid" is tyler and nolan. if mickle was more active he would've been above the two easily.

Sheeping 101 by Scott Y.

maxwell has been popping up on people's radars for whatever reason, so i'll go with that for now, if anything changes i'll act positive and go with it. there's no need to act negative and rash just yet. when the merge hits and an opposing alliance pops up it'll be time for the #slAYMA to come out ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 28, 2015 19:42:25
mysterygame2
mysterygame2
Confessional:
ItsOfficial
Oh whats this? Another Idol?!?!? OH BOY!!! laughs an evil laugh* Muahahaha Oh... We lost looks at idols in hands* Hm Its fine Maxwell is going bye bye
3319 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
And an Idol may come in play tonight!
3318 days 10 hours ago
Emotion
Natalie should write a confessional
3318 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 29, 2015 12:10:04
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
i'm grateful that xhosa won because they would've voted mickle out

i'm still uneasy about this vote i don't exactly trust this tribe. i've heard nothing from luis so i think i'm getting blindsided maybe not who knows
3318 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
A Cursed Idol was played and Tyler blindsided Nolan with both the "Cursed Idol" and Hidden Immunity Idol in his pocket. It is juicy but, I am upset that Maxwell self-voted. I would have cast one of the other 3 returnees if he was going to pull this... The blindside was juicy; but, I can't get over how the Idol play saved Maxwell's ass...LOL

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410/forum/topic/15286951
3318 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Merge
May 29, 2015 16:35:42
chpman12
chpman12
Merge
tylerorBOBROCKS333yr_2007MicklePickle20_Adidas_ItsOfficial
Congrats guys, we all made it! If we all stick together we will be the Final 6, I think it is pretty impressive how all of the original Xhosa made it to the merge.
3318 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 29, 2015 16:40:20
chpman12
chpman12
Initial Merge Confession
ItsOfficial
Well...my plan ended up working to get us all to the merge! I guess throwing challenges can pay off in the end. If everyone will think logically we can be the Final 6. Now, obviously, it is not my intention to keep Tyler very long considering he will dominate in the challenges. However, that is for another time...for now I could not be more satisfied with how things have played out.
3318 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Good on my (smart) sweepstakes pick of Tyler to get this blindside. I don't think anybody will be too pissed with him, just makes his target a bit wider. Would love to see him Mike his way to the end :)
3318 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 29, 2015 17:02:10
tyleror
tyleror
Confessional
ItsOfficial
I made it to merge! I have been having a great time playing this game, and I think I've been playing great game as well. Mystery game trusted me with his four idol clues and he even confessed he had an idol as well. Since he was not part of the original Xhosa 6, and he had an immunity idol, I knew I had to use my cursed idol against him to get rid of him and his idol. Now myself and the WHOLE original Xhosa tribe have made merge and we are in majority!
3318 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
May 29, 2015 17:24:33  F5
Broniak,BatmanTDI,chpman12,yr_2007
This can b f5 plain and simple cut Abd dry if yall want but we need a sixth to vote with us the first vote..

I'm tryin to get this f5 deal going so I can have some loyalty under Me and be able to control vote and obviously for first vote I'll need a extra vote which will b easy but I sent that message so they're loyalty can b mine hopefully it works.
3318 days ago
ItsOfficial
May 29, 2015 19:52:50
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
now that the merge has hit there's gonna be like 2 alliances going at it, i haven't heard anything yet but here is a list with explanations with who i want to align with.

my man mickle he goes hard i want him in my final 2 or 3
yogi is by far the nicest guy here, like if i backstab him i will actually feel guity af
i feel like tyler sorta broke the chain by not telling me about blindsiding nolan which i didn't know about, he definitely has a strategic mind and did a good job in showing it, i feel he could topple anybody.
_
All
Day
I
Dream
About
Seinfeld
_
is kind of a wildcard, i know he is a challenge beast and could easily beat any of us in any challenge, i don't really if he has any other strategy than that. same could go for jacob i guess high levels are usually good in challenges no exceptions.

my social game has really been my high point of this game, but in order to win i might have to put more effort into challenge prowess and strategic abilities. i have a strategic mind obviously, but i need to show it off soon or not at all, like when you flash someone.

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!