This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo Season 1

Topic » Survivor Borneo Season 1

3484 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Jocelyn R./jocelyn1 - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Tyler S./TylerSeeg - I have seen him play other group games and he has a solid F3 deal, but never makes finals, I wonder if he will do the same again. But rooting for him.

Gregory L./DryIcebros - Annoying as hell, and never responds to mail + inactivity.

Big Joe S./NewOrleansPelicans - Will either try too hard and get an early boot as a threat, or make it to F5 and up. Rooting for him.

William G./WilliamGonzales - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Thatone P./thatonepeople - Was one of my loyal allies in another group game, I love him and rooting for him!

Ashley H./ashleyhall2014 - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Kevin P./mooseantler86 - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Jacob K./jkjkjk15 - Was really mean to me in the past, I see her being the "drama bitch" of the season and that will get her voted out.

Mark O./barkmrck3tg - Will have a "premade" and make it to the end with his "friends" lmao, not rooting for him but he will go far.

Ryan M./woodrowrust - I love him!! I really hope he does good this season.

Maxwell H./Broniak - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Jinxx/Jinxx - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Robby J./Robbyjak - A cunt to people who wants him out, but very good in strategy. Will probably go far.

Nicole F./nicole16 - I don't know who this is, so no comment.

Blake M./Blake18 - Really rude and back stabs you in a second, I hope he gets a horrible placement.
3484 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Lol @ Dana! You cast assessment is on point! *Jokes
3484 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
your* -.-
3483 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I got the entire season planned out. Just getting F4 and F3 I.Immunity challenges figured out.  Can someone try this out and let me know how difficult it is. And if you could tell me the time you finished it in; that would be really helpful. It's a Slide puzzle of Borneo.
http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/borneo-survivor/
3483 days 22 hours ago
Monkey135
lol I hate Blake as well xD
3483 days 20 hours ago
jayhawk123
I hope to see thatone and Ryan go far
3483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I've played with thatone before in group games, he's a really nice guy
3483 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From WilliamGonzales
Confessional
Dec 15, 2014 17:44:56
to ItsOfficial
So the game has begun, me and Gregory already have a final 2 alliance
3483 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From NewOrleansPelicans
Confessional
Dec 15, 2014 19:00:30
to ItsOfficial
Well the game premeired tonight, and all is looking good for me at the moment. I got placed on the Tagi tribe, which was the tribe Richard Hatch was on in the original Borneo, and look how he did ;)

Anyway, i know Nels, who has been in a couple of games with me in the past, and weve had some troubles, but we have put them behind us, and he seems like a good ally.

I also vaguely remember Kevin from another game, and idk if he remembers me. We had a bit of a rivalry, but a respectful one, so there were no hard feelings. If he remembers me, idk if he will trust me or not.

Anyway, at the immunity challenge, though there was a bit of confusion, Nels and I brought home a W for Tagi, and i am guaranteed another day in this game. As far as long term goes, I definitely do not want to win all of the challenges, but I want to win the slight majority, so that after the merge, Tagi could stick together and Pagong pagong lol. Theres always the chance of the switch, so i dont like to plan too far ahead, but its not bad to have a general game plan.

So after the challenge, Tagi received a reward, and hidden in my part of the reward was a clue for the hidden immunity idol, and i was so glad to find it. Hopefully this means i will find the idol, and that will give me the power to keep the game as stable as possible. Nels wants to work together to find the idol, but i will absolutely not share the clue. If he shares it with me, i will be glad, but its a one way street with me >:)
3483 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Blake18
Confessional: Dummies Best Friend
Dec 15, 2014 20:27:19
to ItsOfficial
I have an alliance with Robby, Jinxx, and Nicole. I feel like we need to get Broniak out because he is the biggest threat.. They dont seem to be on the same page as me which scares the shit out of me. I want to play this game so bad, and I want to play hard. To successfully do so, I feel like I need the idol.
3483 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
From NewOrleansPelicans
Confessional
Dec 15, 2014 19:55:53
to ItsOfficial
I just noticed Thatone is on my tribe in Mariah's survivor North Poll as well. That game will most likely die soon, so this game is the priority for the time being. From now on in North Pole, im basically just going to play like a sheep, keep Thatone from thinking im smart like i actually am.
3483 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
From thatonepeople
Confessional
Dec 15, 2014 20:43:58
to ItsOfficial
exciting game so happy we won first immunity i am making friends and hoping they will get me to the end :D
3483 days ago
jayhawk123
Cheering for thatone!!! #thatone
3483 days ago
jayhawk123
Also, I kind of like Big Joe. Hopefully he teams up with Nelson and Thatone
3482 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Robbyjak
T.C
Dec 15, 2014 23:38:22
to ItsOfficial
blake blake blake...never say the biggest threat should go! i hope this works because what blake said is just like really dude? come on hes gonna self destruct the tribe
i vote for blake

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!