This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo Season 1

Topic » Survivor Borneo Season 1

3431 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3430 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Thanks to those of you that joined my VL.

The castaways have been selected and they are heading to Borneo. They have already been divided into two separate tribes which represent the names of each beach. Here are both tribes; they have been randomized to allow fairness. (Note that each tribe has two females.)

-Tagi Tribe-
Jocelyn R./jocelyn1
Tyler S./TylerSeeg
Gregory L./DryIcebros
Big Joe S./NewOrleansPelicans
William G./WilliamGonzales
Thatone P./thatonepeople
Ashley H./ashleyhall2014
Kevin P./mooseantler86

-Pagong Tribe-
Jacob K./jkjkjk15
Mark O./barkmrck3tg
Ryan M./woodrowrust
Maxwell H./Broniak
Jinxx/Jinxx
Robby J./Robbyjak
Nicole F./nicole16
Blake M./Blake18
3430 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
This should be fun #futurewinner
3430 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
So I know Tyler, Greg, thatone, maxwell, ryan, and robby
3430 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Oh and kevin
3430 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
I think I am rooting for Robby, Maxwell, and Greg, possible tyler
3430 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I've played with Tyler, Greg, Joe, Ryan and Robby before. But, I can't say which tribe is better atm. I think the first challenge could determine which tribe is stronger.
3430 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Thanks again to everyone who applied! You will strongly be considered for Season 2. I hope that I can make the Vl as entertaining as possible and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated with confessionals and alliances.
3430 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
Robby is winning gg
I didn't apply for the season because I already knew I wouldn't have time tbh
3430 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ooh I didnt know you were hosting.  Sorry I couldn't play this time I have other games going on
3430 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Thanks for joining the Vl Joe!

And I have Seasons 2, 3, and 4 planned out. I will be letting the Vl decide on which twist we will see next Season. This will also decide where next Season will take place!

Feel free to guess away at the twists for the upcoming Seasons! I will be posting a poll of the 3 twists that the Vl will be able to vote for sometime during this Season.
3430 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Np, Ben. Glad you can join the Vl! Means alot!
3430 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll play next time, I'm already in group games and I don't like to be in too many, I have to be focused.

I'll be following this, though. The cast looks pretty good. Gregory, Maxwell, and Robby are the only ones who have played in mine, but they were all good. Gregory actually won. He's hit or miss, though, his strategy often doesn't work.
3430 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Mark O. and I played Daniel's Survivor together, he was a really great strategist and a good guy too.
3430 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mark O. is someone who I was most excited too cast. I haven't gotten the chance to see him play before. And I completely agree with your Cast assessment on Gregory.
3430 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I really like this cast a lot.  These are some really good players and they should make the season very interesting.  I'm rooting for Robby, Tyler and Mark.

You should have plenty of success with this cast Erik for your first season

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!