This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Two: Apps

Topic » Season Two: Apps

3350 days 10 hours ago
dsradine
Name you want to be called:

Activity (1-10):

Brief Previous Group Game History:

Tell me a little about yourself:

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will?
3350 days 10 hours ago
dsradine
Rules and Regs:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7404/forum/topic/14892807

Casting will be open for a couple days! :) Good luck everyone!
3350 days 9 hours ago
LionsTigersBears
Name you want to be called: Josh

Activity (1-10): 7

Brief Previous Group Game History: I've never played one before

Tell me a little about yourself: My friend told me this game was fun!

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? Yes
3350 days 9 hours ago
eman5000
Name you want to be called: Ethan

Activity (1-10): 6

Brief Previous Group Game History: never played one before

Tell me a little about yourself: I am excited and hope to get to play. Also I can assure u i will be active.
3350 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Name you want to be called: bob
Activity:7.5
Brief previous group game history: ive played some survivor games
Tell me about yourself: i will do whatever i can to win.
I will be active: yes
3350 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie
Mostly rpg
Im Bae
Yes
3350 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn

Activity (1-10): 8

Brief Previous Group Game History: Mostly Survivors that went successfully

Tell me a little about yourself: Im bubbly but when it counts, i bring down the HAMMER! :D

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? No, I'm going to slack.
…JK IM GOING TO FIGHT THE HARDEST OUT OF EVERYONE HEREEEEEEEE
3350 days 9 hours ago
AndrewIsBored
Name you want to be called:Andrew

Activity (1-10):9.9

Brief Previous Group Game History: Survivor (youve been in some with me) and BB

Tell me a little about yourself:I am determined to win no matter what!

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will?ALWAYS
3350 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
Name you want to be called:Jin

Activity (1-10):7

Brief Previous Group Game History: I actually have join a number of group game,I can barely remember all of them.

Tell me a little about yourself:I am a silent person,but get to know me and you can see the other side of me.
3350 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name you want to be called: Noah

Activity (1-10): 9

Brief Previous Group Game History: Winner of BB Twisted, Max's Survivor: New Zeland, and jayrox's BB Season 1

Tell me a little about yourself: You know me. I'm a fucking boss that slays group games

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? yes
3350 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Kelly

2nd on The Celebrity Apprentice; 3rd in Nucleo's Big Brother; 3rd in The Voice

I never give up on anything. I will do anything and everything to win.

I always fight hard. I will be giving my 150%
3350 days 7 hours ago
Pegasus1234

Activity (1-10): 10

Brief Previous Group Game History: Winner of the Celebrity Apprentice 2nd place in A&M Survivor Bermuta Triangle

Tell me a little about yourself: I'm loyal and kind to my friends and allies in games although I am also a competitor

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? Of course!!
3350 days 7 hours ago
marekactor
Name you want to be called: Marek

Activity (1-10): 8

Brief Previous Group Game History:  Just got into group games. In two right now.

Tell me a little about yourself: I'm very competitive. I'm a strategic player, and I always try to have fun.

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? When I start a game, I don't stop until I win.
3349 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Name you want to be called: Paul

Activity (1-10): 9

Brief Previous Group Game History: All in the bio on my profile

Tell me a little about yourself: Im very fun and i love talking to people and hanging out with my friends. i think its also very fun to strategize.

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? YES!!
3349 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Name you want to be called: India

Activity (1-10): 10

Brief Previous Group Game History: I've been playing group games since 2013

Tell me a little about yourself: I'm a mysterious bitch and if you try to cross me, you'll be sucked under the riptide.

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? Oh hell yes girlfriend.
3349 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
Name you want to be called: Steve

Activity (1-10):10, and I'm being honest

Brief Previous Group Game History: mostly survivor and bb

Tell me a little about yourself: I'm a player that's gives his all, I'm ambitious and I'll do anything to survive and, I believe that this game is perfect for me in everyway, I'm a power player (and power hungry tbh) and a natural born leader.

This game is for a 1000 T GIFT PRIZE, and all comps are non-live, I need active players that are going to fight hard for this win, I assume you will? I give u my absolute word

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!