This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 1: I'm in it to win it!

Topic » Eviction 1: I'm in it to win..

3401 days 14 hours ago
dsradine
(Oh yeah, I thought it would be fun if I took a quote from someone's confessional each week and made it the title of the "episode" lol)

Come on in guys. *Everyone walks in*

Here, one of you is about to become the first competitor evicted from the game. But first, let’s start off with some boring host talk. Some of you guys got discouraged in the first competition when you saw how much a few people were posting. But the beauty of this game is that you don’t have to be #1 to make it through the week or make moves. Heck, even the nominees get eviction votes, even the nominees can make a move! This is a game about YOUR RANK. You accumulate points in the competition, and at the end, I rank all of you based on your points. So, just because you’re not even close to winning the comp, it does not mean that you have no chance in this game. And all the competitions will have a different aspect to them, not all will be spamming (Hint: the next one won’t be!). So please don’t get discouraged and not participate in the comps! Because it only takes a couple points to move you around in the ranking! And it makes me sad :(

But now to the fun stuff! Here’s how you all scored in Scattergories:

Blake18 - 0
Broniak - 4
IhasFood - 33
iiAmazing - 2
jayrox9321 - 11
Jkjkjk15 - 9
Matedog1209 - 1
Mitchkid64 - 16
Nickt115 - 13
Ninjohn - 32
Noah_kondon - 0
TheLogic - 13
Tonyalbright -229
Tundrahenry101 - 0
Wonderdog - 104
XxSurvivorFanxX - 46

Which means:

The Power:
Tonyalbright
Wonderdog
XxSurvivorFanxX

The People:
IHasFood
Ninjohn
Mitchkid64
Nickt115
TheLogic
Jayrox9321
Jkjkjk15
Broniak

The Nominees:
iiAmazing
Matedog1209
Blake18
Noah_kondon
Tundrahenry101

Discussion Questions (Comment your response below, this is NOT your confessional):

Wonderdog: How do you decide who gets your Save?

Tonyalbright: Are you scared that you are seen as a threat after doing so well in this first competition?

XxSurvivorFanxX: Are alliances forming yet?

The People: As there are fewer competitors, you will each get your own question, but there’s too many of you! So, do you like your place here in the middle? Or do you want The Power?

The Nominees: One of you will be saved tonight, another will be evicted. Are you going to focus your time trying to get some of the Saves, or are you going to focus on deflecting Eviction Votes onto the other nominees?

Alright guys! Good luck surviving the first week! You all have 24 hours to mail me your eviction votes, Save (if you have one), AND confessionals! Hope everything makes sense now, and I hope you’re all settled in for the weeks coming up ;)

Some Reminders:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7404/forum/topic/14436001
3401 days 14 hours ago
dsradine
If anyone has any questions about their score, it may be lower because as I went through them, I found a lot of repeats, a lot of songs that were NOMINATED for a Grammy but didn't win ;), and people posted twice in a row and such. Don't worry, I was VERY careful in scoring you. There are no errors.
3401 days 14 hours ago
Broniak
The People: As there are fewer competitors, you will each get your own question, but there’s too many of you! So, do you like your place here in the middle? Or do you want The Power?

I'm content here
3401 days 14 hours ago
tonyalbright
Tonyalbright: Are you scared that you are seen as a threat after doing so well in this first competition?

I would hope that people don't make that assumption after only the first competition but you never know. I just happened to be on at the right times I suppose.
3401 days 14 hours ago
jayrox9321

Yes I would like the power but I dont mind the middle im just glad im not a nominee
3401 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I WANT THE POWER.
3401 days 14 hours ago
TheLogic

I like it here. Its comfortable
3401 days 14 hours ago
Wonderdog
Wonderdog: How do you decide who gets your Save?

There are many reasons as to why I would choose to use my Save on someone. First of all, I look at the interest they express into this game. I do not appreciate inactive players. I would more likely save someone who at least tried to gain some points compared to someone who gave up entirely. Only the best competitors will survive.
3401 days 13 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
XxSurvivorFanxX: Are alliances forming yet?

Oh yeah definitely, you won't get very far in this game without having people that you can trust. And I'm sure that the people who are actually trying to win know this and have already formed alliances.
3401 days 13 hours ago
IhasFood

It's like a second hand blanket, it's not the freshet and nicest, but it keeps you warm.
3401 days 13 hours ago
Blake18
Please keep me!
3401 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn

I do, to be honest. This is not the correct time to be going for blood so im happy where i am :) Good luck to the nominees, and congrats to those in power :)
3401 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Nominee question

Right now I'm just hoping for the best lol
3400 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm so scared
3400 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ooh
3400 days 14 hours ago
Broniak
Here we go

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!