This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Reunion

Topic » Haiti - Reunion

1366 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Abel

I mean from playing other games with you before, I thought you were gonna be lazy which you kind of were at points, but I was thoroughly entertained, especially when you were fighting with Cam and Jimmy in the main Skype chat. You were a blast to watch and if you ever get invited back, all I ask is for more frequent confessionals.
1366 days 20 hours ago
Russell11
I brought in the ratings, y鈥檃ll are welcome
1366 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Cam

I feel like you have a chance. All-stars is going to be hard since I need to pick from 9 different seasons for 18 players meaning that it's an average of 2 players per season but if not all-stars, I would love to see you in the future
1366 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
_JB_
How obvious was the Nicky win? When did you start seeing it Dan?

馃憖馃憖馃憖
1366 days 20 hours ago
Russell11
I saw Nicky winning since like final 8
1366 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Jeremy

I can't lie it was extremely obvious Nick was going to win. He was positioned the best for the whole merge and he was never targeted. He was playing the middle the whole time and he's very likeable so I had no doubt that if he made the end, he would win.
1366 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
Honestly, the whole jury was just praying for him to get to the f3 lmfao
1366 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Honestly can鈥檛 wait for the f3 to read the Ponderosa chat. If it was a Jake/Jeremy/Gera f3 things would have been so much closer
1366 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay if there are no more questions, we will move towards the awards portion of the reunion!
1366 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
LMFAO STOP XD WHEN GERA JOINED I WAS LIKE OOP
1366 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
WAIT, so i'll ask about me too
@Daniel, what did u think of me in this season?
1366 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
A bit too loyal lmao

A lot too loyal
1366 days 20 hours ago
s73100
Was i ur fav daniel
1366 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
LMFAO
1366 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
@daniel you said i was a little too late to possibly winning this game what could鈥檝e elevated me to win it?

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!