This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Haiti - Reunion

Topic » Haiti - Reunion

1366 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Abel

Well I believe the idols made for an exciting vote each round and you either loved it if you had them or hated it if you didn't. But for all-stars, we will be switching it up quite a bit and it won't be anything like this.
1366 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
It's been so long since I was on the other end of this.

Did you enjoy my game Daniel? What were your opinions?
1366 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
How do you feel about the result of tonights vote. Do you feel as though the work you did merited you only 1/2 votes?

I mean I have played a lot of games and I've won a ton and lost some too and I have always maintained that whoever wins deserves to win. I thought that I played the best game, but I think Nicky played great as well and the jury clearly preferred him. I think a lot of the jury went into FTC with their mind made up and I think they just didn't like me.
1366 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
^^^^^

To be fair Jake I did think I had my mind made up but you did sway me a little while reading so I praise you for that!
1366 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Cam

I think you played a great post merge game. I feel like you weren't doing a whole lot early on but then you picked yourself up and made it very far and almost got the end because you were focusing a lot more. I don't know if you would have won since it did feel a bit too little too late but I did enjoy watching you play
1366 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
I think all three of the finalists played good games imo, I just think nick played the best whether I liked him more or not
1366 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
I guess what did you think of me @ host
1366 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
What did you think of me @ Daniel
1366 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
I had a lot of fun playing this game.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Tim, I feel sorry for you because you hold so much negative energy in your heart. I hope one day you can learn to release that negative energy and translate it into something positive.
1366 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Jeremy

I was honestly so surprised by you game. For a host, I know you must be the least opinionated as possible so I expected you to be quiet and sneaky but in reality, you were very opinionated with your fellow castaways and you brought a lot of comedy to the season. I think you were a bit to loyal to Jake and Gera but I understand the position that you were in as you were constantly targeted from others so you had no choice. So at the end of the day, I do respect your game. You played well and you were super fun
1366 days 14 hours ago
Gerasimov
I don't have a question for you Daniel, just wanted to thank you for hosting a great game. And for real, this cast really came to play, nearly all of you were good players and it was a very challenging season.
1366 days 14 hours ago
DrPepsi
@daniel

Percentage I make all stars 馃憖
1366 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
I had fun playing a little more opinionated because I don't get that opportunity often.

Haha thanks dan preciate it boss
1366 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Jake
We will get to the awards later, but I do think you played an amazing game. As you already have a reputation, you were able to survive vote after vote and make the right moves at the right time. I was surprised as I genuinely thought you were just a big personality beforehand but you really showed your experience here and I would have been happy with a Jake win
1366 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
How obvious was the Nicky win? When did you start seeing it Dan?

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!