This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Candi

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Candi

1394 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Does it scare me that I haven’t tested any loyalties with others ?

Of course it does. people could be feeding me whatever I wanna hear. The vote will be very telling on where everyone wants to go
1394 days 11 hours ago
rohanprabhu
rohan
1394 days ago
Basketball200
Ryan - You weren't at the challenge tonight. Is there a reason or were you just lazy?

LMFAO woooow that’s ruthless. I’m getting the feeling you don’t like me lol. The one time I miss a challenge you come after me. There was a reason for me to miss the challenge tho.
1393 days 23 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - You were cut very early in the challenge. Does that give you a sense of discomfort that you may be the target tonight?

I honestly really don’t care what people think. All I know is I’m not going home tonight. This little Rohan bitch is.
1393 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1393 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan - With everyone exposing everyone and you being in the midst of a fight with Tiffany. What are the chances that you stay tonight?
1393 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany - There were some claims that you may be the target tonight. Does that make you feel weary in any way and how do you manage to keep the vote off of you?
1393 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - There were some claims that you may be the target tonight. Does that make you feel weary in any way and how do you manage to keep the vote off of you?

I’ve been nervous at every tribal that I’ve been at. Honestly, I’m loyal to the people that I’m with and they know who they are. Always think of who has your back fully moving forward, they are the ones who will be awarding you the win.
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1393 days 20 hours ago
rohanprabhu
With everyone exposing everyone and you being in the midst of a fight with Tiffany. What are the chances that you stay tonight?
yeah im not staying lol
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn
If anyone has an idol / advantage and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*no one stands*
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
I'll read the votes...
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tiffany
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Rohan
1393 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ellie

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!