This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE 3.0

Topic » FINALE 3.0

2680 days 9 hours ago
LEANNA
Get ready for thrills and chills as the remaining 4 guests work to unmask the killer(s?).

GIFT PRIZE for the winner and awards to follow.
2676 days 9 hours ago
LEANNA
FINALE 7:30 PM EST tomorrow...

Hope you've been studying...
2675 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Golden Envelopes sit on the dinning room table.  Each is marked with your name and each is sealed.

If you would like to open your envelope, you must post "Opens my envelope" below.  I will publicly reveal what it says (Only those who opened it) at 7 PM EST

You must do this by 7 PM EST or you will not be eligible to open your envelope before the finale starts at 7:30 PM EST.

Good Luck.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Mitchkid64
"Opens my envelope"
2675 days 18 hours ago
Mitchkid64
oh and i know im gone so its been fun
2675 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
"Opens my envelope"

yolo
2675 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
"Opens my envelope"
2675 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Opens envelope
2675 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
"Opens my envelope"
2675 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
Each of you opens your letter...

Mitch: "Congrats Mitch, you won a secret advantage for the next round.  Sadly, you are sCared..."

Anthony "Congrats Anthony, you won a secret advantage for the next round.  Congrats, you are sPared.

Jay "Congrats Jay, you won a secret advantage for the next round.  Sadly, you are sCared..."

Issa: "Congrats Issa, you won a secret advantage for the next round.  Sadly, you are sCared..."
2675 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
Since each of you opened your letter, I will read the advantage publicly.

It reads: "When you get to 10 analyze what you see in front of you and follow me (The killer) to safety."
2675 days 13 hours ago
Mitchkid64
when we get to 10? what does that mean?
2675 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
You should know when it occurs...

Good Luck.  ;)
2675 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
wow ok i guess im not dead
2675 days 13 hours ago
Mitchkid64
congrats -_-
2675 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats Anthony!

open group

Leanna's - Season 4: WHODUNNIT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!