This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Riddle Challenge

Topic » Riddle Challenge

2681 days 7 hours ago
LEANNA
Tonight at 7:30 PM
2681 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
here
2681 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
hola
2681 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Tonight's Riddle Challenge is a STUDY GUIDE - for the FINALE on Sunday, you will need to use the skills and knowledge you have learned and tonight will be a preview of that.  All 4 of you will make it to the FINALE, but 1 of you will die minutes after it begins...

The Prizes Tonight:
1- The ability to ask 3 Yes/No questions about the investigation, Access to 1/2 of one of the other locations of their choosing, Insight about the murder weapon AND access to a secret area that will NOT help with this investigation, but will offer a clue needed to unmask the killer!

2- The ability to ask 2 YES/NO questions about the investigation ( Access to 1/2 of one of the other locations of their choosing.

3- The ability to ask 1 YES/NO questions about the investigation  Access to 1/3 of one of the other locations of their choosing.

4- NOTHING!
2681 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
WOW THIS IS HUGEEEEE
2681 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
So far Mitch and Anthony are here to represent... we'll wait until 7:35 for the questions to begin.  There will be a total of 20 questions - I will post the question and the first correct response will win.

The answers will be names, places, items, etc from past murders...
2681 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Wait I'm reading the rules.
2681 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
oh god no not this
2681 days 6 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Yes I'm here
2681 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Watch it might difficult as fuck XD
2681 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
oh you know it will be
2681 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
It's going to be about information that I never got XD
2681 days 6 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
R we starting now?
2681 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Question 1 in about a minute....first correct response scores each round...You can only submit once, unless all get it wrong and I say you can all try again...

Understood?
2681 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
yes
2681 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
yes

open group

Leanna's - Season 4: WHODUNNIT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!