This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2) - Week 3 [Panel]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2890 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
*closes her eyes trying not to cry, steps forward*
2890 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Allison, this week the judges see a lack of determination in you. Do you really want this? Your first two photos have been amazing but this one scares us. If you have the potential to do this poorly in a photoshoot, should we even keep you?

Lily, you have been a shock in this competition. You did fairly well the first two weeks and like Allison, here you stand. For me, personally, I think you don't deserve to be in the bottom 2 this week but the other judges disagreed. Now, we have to decide whether or not to keep the girl who can't take a sexy shot to save her life..

So who stays?
2890 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
i swear i do want this
2890 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
So since there is no poll this week the bottom 2's fate will be decided by the four judges; myself, Cara, Zed, and Ninjohn. If theres a tie, the person with the lowest score will be going home.
2890 days 10 hours ago
aj1111
GL Allison.
2890 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
GL Lily
2890 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*waves bye to Lily and Allison as this is her last time seeing them*
*walks out with photo in hand*
2890 days 9 hours ago
Zed55
I can not agree with Hayden more the people who were at the top were near perfection but those at the bottom showed me some of the worst stuff I've seen in both season. There wasnt to much of a middle this week.

and Jourdan you are SOOO lucky had you been in the bottom you would have gone tbh
2890 days 6 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Twelfth photo goes to...
2890 days 6 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Allison! Allison, we truly thought you wouldn't be here in the bottom until like final 4. Now that you have been, you need to work harder to stay here. No more pictures like this. Now, congratulations you're still in the running to become America's Next Top Model.
2890 days 6 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Lily, you have been a pleasure to watch grow in this competition but unfortunately we can not let you stay this week. When I casted you, I thought for sure you'd be the first boot but you have really come to prove me wrong the first two weeks for showing me great pictures. Unfortunately, this bottom 2 was really talented so someone who didn't deserve to go based on overall performance did. You should be proud, Lily. :)
2890 days 6 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Oh, I almost forgot Ninjohn's comments.

Genevieve: I think this is a good picture. This is certainly something in Genevieve's alley so I believe this played to her strengths. Good thing to, I'm glad she's rebounding in the competition. This is great.

Anchal: Interesting. This is giving me sweet sixteen sleepover with that hot guy from next door. There's a certain innocence about it even though her face and her pose is so sultry. I quite like it.

Rosie: YES. THIS is what I was excited to see. No clothes. No shame. No f*cks. And no FLAWS. Rosie looks so casual just hanging out on that ball, I absolutely LOVE this. This nailed the challenge to perfection.

Gigi: Oh boy, can't wait for my mom to go through my browser history on this link. Jokes aside, this is very clearly sports illustrated. It's fierce but it is contained fierceness. I wish she wasn't trying so hard to have the necklace cover herself but it is a good pic.

Jourdan: Hmmmm...compared to the other girls, I'm not quite sure how this holds up. Yes, you were allowed to use clothes but I feel as if this doesn't deliver the raw feeling of a nude photoshoot despite the natural looking clothes. This feels like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole to me.

Logan: I didn't realize...how much Logan looks like ROBIN THICKE! That's CRAZY! But on to the modeling; I like this picture. Us judges have had a hard time finding Logan's look and I think we've found it with this picture. He looks like that kind boyfriend that is still ready for passion. It's clothed but it still tells his story. I just hope that for once, his filter is not the same as Sean. We'll see XD

Rihanna: YES edgy Rihanna! Rihanna is showing so much versatility in this competition, it's astounding. She looks so comfortable in her own skin and she looks like she woke up like this. I think it's a truly good shot.

Laura: I'm not sure how I feel about this. She looks like she's hunching over and I never feel too good about seeing a hunched back in photos. She's naked but I'm not sure how natural or how..."fashion" this is. But we'll see.

Beyonce: Beyonce looks like the army lieutenant who just took off her shirt and is itching something on her back. Her face is stunning but I'm not too sure about the rest. For once, I wish the pants were cropped out so we could get the illusion of full exposure. Other than that, I don't have a problem with this shot.

Lily: ...Hm. I'm not sure how long this person took to get this shot in the studio. I feel like we could look at other shots and there would certainly be shots with less clothes so I would deduct her for that. However, her face is quite pretty and the entire look tells a story; I just wish she stayed closer to the assignment.

Allison: I'd like the judges to introduce Allison to a certain button. It's called the "View Image" button. Please inform her that this exists. Despite that, I LOVE this. She doesn't have to completely strip down to be resounding and I love the contrast between her pale skin and innocent face and the dominant black outfit. It's a nice picture.

Alek: After seeing last week's picture, I realize this is sort of Alek's thing. Unconventional modeling, I feel, is her thing. However, I feel like the aim of the challenge is to be natural and still fierce. The heels I can live with but that bow is...not my favorite. Despite that, Alek filled out the assignment thoroughly and I appreciate it.

Sean: DANG IT, WE WERE SO CLOSE but Logan and Sean used the same filter. AGAIN. I'm truly hoping one week those two get paired up to do polar opposite pictures. But for this week, I think Logan outshined Sean. Sean is sort of just standing there with that same facial expression he has every week. I think the stun he put on me faded this week and I think he should try something more natural.
2890 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
Thank You So mUch
2890 days 6 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg i got first call out :) amazing i'm on top of the world :)

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!