This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 12 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2904 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Welcome back ladies. Tonight will be a little different. We have a special guest judge here tonight. We have all 3 originally judges but this guest judge is just here for commentary. I've decided to have him here because he has a way with words and knows what he's talking about. It's NINJOHN! Let's get this judging started.

Behati -

Meaningful Shot - http://www.globalintimatewear.com/Upload/UserFiles/file/Victoria's%20Secret%20Swim%20Lookbook%20December%202013%20(10).jpg
Hayden: Behati, this is a very beautiful shot of you, however I don’t see any story. I think you just kinda took a nice shot of you and hoped we would look for a story in your eyes. This, for me, gave us nothing. You fell flat on this one.
Zed: This was a bit of a stretch for me but I thought you did a nice job with it..
TR1: Was really disappointed by this, like I understand, your body is nice, but you could've had a stronger pose that would've slayed this. Your face wasn't strong either.

Interview Shot - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/16/16/2F6D466000000578-3362699-image-m-3_1450281705075.jpg
Hayden: Behati, this was awful. I’m really regretting the decision to keep you over Taylor. How on Earth did you outlast Candice?!? I’m over this and quite frankly, I’m over you.
Zed: Not a bad photo but nothing amazing either.
TR1: LOVE THE POSE! The hair could've been better but your smile is FIERCE!

Cara -

Meaningful Shot - http://celebsvenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/i65940_cara-delevingne-for-vogue-turkey-2012-photo-shoot-by-horst-die_0005.jpg?72aba7
Hayden: Cara, yes, yes, and more yes. I love this I want this framed and I want it on my wall. I can feel the story and the meaning behind it. You really rocked this shot! Also, you’re doing something almost no one else did; MODELING THE CLOTHES! Work it girl.
Zed:  There was something about this that I just really really liked. You just did good job with this.
TR1: OMG! This seems so evil but this is SO AMAZING! I feel I can actually relate to this, and this is marvelous! Fantastic job!

Interview Shot - http://media.getstyled.net/2015/03/cara-delevingne-style-02.jpg
Hayden: Cara, it’s simple, sweet, and fierce. I loved this. You have brought your A-game this week and I’m so proud of you. I just wish you didn’t look like you were about to punch a wall. It didn’t work with the theme, but I think this was stunning.
Zed: This wasn’t anything amazing but just a solid photo. I would have liked to see your clothes a little bit more.
TR1: Not really getting an interview feel from this so it's awkward, but nice photo but alittle safe.

Demi -

Meaningful Shot - http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/11976/demi-lovato.jpg?w=650
Hayden: Demi, you knew exactly what you were going for with this and I loved it. For me, this is the best shot you’ve given us and I feel your pain. It was definitely a meaningful picture, to say the least.
Zed:  This was exactly what I was looking for. I could see the pain in your face and the photo just spoke volumes to me amazing job..
TR1: ot gonna lie, I'm in love. Your hair is actually not ratchet, and your tattoos really make it shine, this is a really great photo and I just think this made me cry of joy.

Interview Shot - http://static.pinkisthenewblog.com/uploads/2013/07/06/xchris-nicholls-2008.jpgqresize640P2C426.pagespeed.ic_.kwHy-jwm5t-580x426.jpg
Hayden: Demi, I love the outfit and the makeup I just really wish you had done something different with your hair. For one, it is shaped awfully. This is not the hair of a model. And also, I wish your other eye was showing. It just made the shot as a whole less fierce. Still, good job.
Zed: This is what I wanted. Something professional but still high fashion and model material…
TR1:  Girl, that dress is cute as fuck. Your eyes wowed me, and your dress is flawless! The pose could've been better, but finally this is what i wanted!

Miranda -

Meaningful Shot -http://celebmafia.c
2904 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Miranda

Meaningful Shot - http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/miranda-kerr-photoshoot-for-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-october-2015-_2.jpg
Hayden: Miranda, there is something I love so much about this. I love the look in your eyes and I love the insane story. This was a huge risk for this theme but I kinda think you rocked it. Great comeback!
Zed: You missed the mark on this one for me. It was badass photo but I think you just didn’t get what this whole theme was about
TR1: This was alright. Not the most impressive and you are becoming less impressing, but I adore the pose and the random hand. lol

Interview Shot - http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/Kk/miranda-kerr-ge_5771644-original-lightbox.jpg?v=7591184
Hayden: Miranda, this doesn’t look like a model. This looks like a real estate agent. But when you look at this shot as a whole, it works. I like your sincerity and your kind, forgiving eyes. I kinda wish you weren’t smiling though and you would have done something more special with your body.
Zed: This looked way too much like some random stock photo but never the less still professional.
TR1: Thank you for this! This is so cute and I am inspired with this one, it really stands out and shows alot.
2904 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Now, time for Ninjohn's comments.

Ninjohn:

Meaningful:
Miranda: Oooo, I like the subtleness of what's going on. She's burying her eighth husband but has no blood on her hands...or her designer dress...or her designer shoes. It's simple, but I do like it.

Demi: I can tell this could be meaningful...but I can't tell what it means. It looks like the photographer just told her to look down at her shoulder and then clicked the shot. Her face is a little blank and the silver seems a little...excessive. I think her message got lost in translation for me.

Behati: While this is a beautiful shot, when someone asks you what a shallow model looks like, do they not say a pretty girl in a bikini on a beach? As good of a shot this is, this is about as far from meaningful as you can get. The only thing I think this could mean is "keep lotion with you at all times."

Cara: This is stunning. I feel like this is the amish baker's widow and the man who killed her husband is looking at the open casket body. The flowers set such a contrast to the model's face and the darkness of the dress offsets the white and gold in the room; this is a beautiful picture.
2904 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Ninjohn:

Interview:
Miranda: Now when I think of an interview, this is actually the exact thing I think of. A simple dress that draws attention to the face, small jewelry and a great smile. She could pass as the host of the talk show she's being for actually, this hits the nail on the head.

Demi: Ooo, this is business woman who doesn't romance without finance. She looks like the CEO of a company that she owns 62% of and she looks likes she going to give straightforward answers. I like how where most people would think of going with the usual cute girl look, this model went straight to being the most powerful woman in the room. I like it.

Behati: This is a nice look but I think it's a little too literal. Yes she's being interviewed but I don't look at her during the interview as the next top model, I look at her and see she is the lucky audience member who's going to get a car from Ellen. Her face isn't exactly model in the picture either, but her dress and legs are gorgeous.

Cara: She looks great. I wish we could see a little more in the picture. However, as good as she looks, she doesn't look she's going to an interview. She looks more like there's a gunman on the back wall holding up a sign that says "Don't move or I shoot". If she loosened up during the segment, this picture would be perfect.
2904 days 10 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Alright, it's time to reveal which 3 ladies will be joining me and the judges in the finale.

Four beautiful ladies stand before me yet I only have three photos in my hands. These photos represent the FINALISTS and the women still in the running to become America's Next Top Model. Let's begin, shall we?
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
First photo goes to...
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
DEMI! Look at what we have here. The girl who started off this competition with almost no potential. You EARNED this placement and I am SO happy to inform you that you will be joining us in the finale! Congratulations.
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Second photo goes to...
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
CARA! Cara, you have come a long way in this competition. I am so happy to tell you that you will be joining Demi in the final 2. Congratulations, girl.
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Will Behati and Miranda please step forward.
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Two stunning women stand before me yet there is only 1 finalist spot left.

Behati, you have such a unique look. It's a gift. You have somehow found yourself in the semifinals despite having less-than-average photos. The judges clearly see something special in you but this week one judge(myself) lost all hope in you. Fortunately for you, 3 other judges have a say in who stays and who goes and clearly the other judges were happy with your photos. But do you have what it takes to go all the way?

Miranda, you stand before me again for the 2nd week in a row! You started this competition so strong and now, we are losing you. I was actually really happy with your photos this week but the others weren't as pleased. We are left with 1 question: does this girl have anything left in her? We will see.
2904 days 9 hours ago
HaydenNicole
The judges need to deliberate as always so in the meantime, check in to the Wiki soon to see this weeks scores!
2904 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*Cries tears of joy and hugs Cara*

*whispering*

We did it girl!!!
2904 days 9 hours ago
Blondelle
*hugs Demi*
*whispers*
I know! I know!

*watches Behati and Miranda*
2904 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Best of luck in the run! *turns to go to deliberation*

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_1FuLgwQ4Wk/VvKOXzqBAfI/AAAAAAABIM4/xsp8pA98_2YftLtDvnXyD31rVe6dUCboQ/s320/GIF%2BNAYSHA.gif
2904 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*continues to watch Behati & Miranda while standing with my two photos in hand*
*tears runs down her face as she knows a friend is going home tonight*

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!