This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 7 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2916 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
and may I also point out you didn't post critiques on everyone from all of us who submited a look I would love to see those because I'm a pretty good judge on critiques to scoring when it comes two who will be staying going or coming back I've not been severely wrong yet
2916 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
You just don't have the same look that the rest of the cast does. If we got average, everyday people in this cast, you could maybe get farther in a competition like this. Otherwise, you're going against CELEBRITIES. These people are known for being pretty and have taken PROFESSIONAL photoshoots before. Even if they arent a model, actresses/singers have been to photoshoots before.
2916 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
because I'm plus sized
2916 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
Ugh this conversation is going nowhere. We're done discussing this. If you are unhappy, you are more than welcome to never look at this group game again.
2916 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
I will admit my first look was a half assed but my second look was from the best I've ever looked in a video I uploaded to my channel
2916 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
good and take my name off everything about this group you sizest bitch
2916 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
bitch take my name off your fucking group and wiki
2916 days 20 hours ago
HaydenNicole
2916 days 20 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
OH LORD THABK U
2916 days 20 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Hey girls did anyoen else get asked to quit by Doris?
ok this is a weird request but
May 11, 2016 18:24:56
Giraffez
Giraffez
ok this is a weird request but
JourdanBabyXoXo
Could you possibly quite Hayden's group game I'm ok with everything else she's done to me but using my grandma's name how she is is where I cross the line. I understand if you wish to continue just wanted you to know what kind of person you were playing for.
2916 days 20 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
That bitch is gone

Im still here
I aint quitting im with my girl Demi
2916 days 20 hours ago
s73100
I got that mail also
2916 days 4 hours ago
jayjet
what the fuck ur a motherfucker
2916 days 2 hours ago
s73100
^ umm ur pic was trash

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!