This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 1) - Week 7 [Deliberation + Results]

Topic » America's Next Top Model..

2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
and can someone tell me what the hell courtney's even ment
2937 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
You're simply not a model. We can't judge you unfairly. You have to be judged at the same harshness as all the other girls/guys in the competition.
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
no that I get
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
what I don't get is how a hot dude simply sitting on a horse with the caption modern Disney prince wins over someone who took time to look through pictures of themselves by the way and looked for what their actually dream coming true was the first one to be called not in the consideration other then maybe the host having a problem with a fat person being ok with their size.
2937 days 13 hours ago
HaydenNicole
No, I'm not biased towards anyones sizes. I'd love it if a plus sized MODEL were in this competition. But you are not a model. These people are.
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
how am I not a model
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
like seriously
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
tell me how am I not a model
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
anna sophia rob isn't a model
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
Violet Chachki isn't technically a model
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
Arianna Demi and Taylor aren't models
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
so who the fuck gave you the power to say who is and isn't a model
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
how about not judging people on whether they're models or not and judge on who has the best picture
2937 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
because honestly I thought Violet had a way better picture that fit the concept of the challenge then edward
2937 days 13 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*watches drama*

open group

America's Next Top Model (Cycle 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!