This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S3: Japan]

Topic » Applications [S3: Japan]

3445 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Wowza! The new generation of Wangy's Survivor has gotten off to a fast start in Canada and El Salvador, with excellent casts combining for dynamic storylines and exciting tribals. With El Salvador getting to a later stage in the game, the casting for a new season of Wangy's Survivor has begun! The new gen is rapidly gaining momentum, do you have what it takes to put your name among the ranks of the elite?

Anyone who played in Generation Two Canada or El Salvador may not apply! Applications will close on Sunday, December 21st at 9 PM EST.

Welcome to the official applications page for the third season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid December, while many of you are on break. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Anyone may apply.

This season will feature an awesome twist that links closely with the location. 16 new players will enter the forests of Japan hoping to take the third title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors and the "Samurai's Curse" twist. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Have you played in this series before?:
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3445 days 16 hours ago
Griffles
Username: Griffles
First name to call you by: Griffin
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname: Griff
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: Eastern Time

•    •    •

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I have a lot of favorite Survivor castaways, so I think I'm just going to pick my favorite player and pick to win, this season: Natalie.

Have you played in this series before?: Yes, I've played in "Wangy's Survivor" before, in generation one, though (in case you don't remember me).

If so, which seasons and what placings?: I've played before in Season 3: "Hawaii," Season 7: "All-Stars," and again in Season 11: "Revenge of the Fallen. In season three, I came in ninth place, in season seven, I came in 13?? place, and in season eleven, I came in 20?? place, oops.

Why do you want to play in this group game?: I literally at this point can't live without having won this game. Give me first, I've played like eighty-three times.

Are you a hero or a villain?: No.

Why do you think you can win this group game?: I think I can win this time because my knowledge of the series is superior to the other contestants (unless one of the like, ten Nathans signs up, then I'm fucked).

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength, or strategic?: I honestly don't have any strong parts to my game.

Why?: Nothing ever works out for me, but this time, I'm going to try really hard to have a good strategy, watch it still not work, okay.

•    •    •

What time periods throughout the day work best for you?: Everyday at night is good for me.

What time periods work best for you?: All days, usually

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: Like, 0, but I'll be better.

Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Yes?

•    •    •

What prior group game experience do you have?: I have no time for this, look at my page if you get a chance please, sorry.

•    •    •

Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?: Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3443 days 14 hours ago
Rubberbands20
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:ruberbands20
First name to call you by:Rupert
Last initial to call you by:B
Nickname (if you would like one):the Homie Rupert
Color Level:White
Time-Zone:PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:RUPERT
Have you played in this series before?:no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?:no
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:why not both
Why do you think you can win this group game?beacuse im the best man
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:all three
Why?:cause
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?all
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?all
What prior group game experience do you have?none

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3440 days 16 hours ago
amf7410
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: amf7410
First name to call you by: Andy
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): Andy
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Miss Parvati Shallow <33333333333
Have you played in this series before?: I think so
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: if there was a history somewhere I could find out
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I wanna slay some bitches
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the game for me, probably typically villain
Why do you think you can win this group game?: because I have a lot of experience and I will do anything to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: physical? strategic being a close second
Why?: I usually do well in challenges  and can go on immunity runs
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7-10 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: usually anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: I should be :D
What prior group game experience do you have?: Just about every major group game out there
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
I've won Mearl's series twice, loved it. Won Survivor8's series, loved it. I'm sure I've won others but I got second in IoC and that was fun (I was robbed though).

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yesssss
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yessir
3440 days 16 hours ago
SouthernSong
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SouthernSong
First name to call you by: Kyler
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST

•    •    •

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tom Westman
Have you played in this series before?: In the previous generation, I was a member of the cast, but not of this generation.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Cote D'Ivoire/Libya: Battle of the Worlds - 21st
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You're a fantastic active host who always has had great seasons, and I had bad cards dealt to me last time, so I'm excited to redeem myself in a new series!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm a very social player who is constantly trying to know everything without coming off as a threat, with a great knowledge of the game and a decent physical challenge presence, I definitely think I can make it to the end.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: I thrive off relationships, and I try to make a connection with almost every person to hopefully try and put some sway into their game, while keeping mine safe.

•    •    •

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6pm EST onward works on almost anyday but Sunday.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? See above.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Absolutely, it's one of the best parts of group games and vital to succeeding.
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played a decent amount, but it's been a long time since I've played one.
I can't really remember many, but I've won a few and made F3 a lot as well.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes! I love making confessionals hehe.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, people like this suck.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: How am I supposed to win otherwise?
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup, but don't count on it happening!
3440 days 16 hours ago
MoooHades
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: MoooHades
First name to call you by: Liz
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): -
Time-Zone: AEST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: My favorite survivor contestant is either Courtney Yates or Danni [Survivor Guatemala]
Have you played in this series before?: I don't think so.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I'm slowly getting back into group games, and I heard you're a really good host.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have the determination and the drive to make it all the way.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: They all have their strong parts, so I don't really know.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime, because I'm free now!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Like I said, anytime!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yeah.
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot, check my first blog, there has been a lot more though.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. TheTrackerJackers, Ghoul, 01Gohan, Turney1805 & Nmh

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I really will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I will.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I can try, but I will.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand,
3440 days 14 hours ago
flatl99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: flatl99
First name to call you by: Liam
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): Lee
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Vytas
Have you played in this series before?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to compete and show that i am a strong competitor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am strong at challenges and am a very strategic thinker
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I play a lot of strategy games which help boost my ability to think about how to win the game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? ALL day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? I have won one survivor group game
1. 1st
2. 6
4. 12
5. 14
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes i will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? for sure
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, i am not a bitter player
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes i try to be as active as possible
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes i do
3440 days 14 hours ago
Nt888
Username: Nt888
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): Nate
Time-Zone: Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob C
Have you played in this series before?: Nope
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to challenge myself to be the best of the best
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on cast
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I can bend people around my finger and manipulate them
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strength
Why?: Because I am commited in performing the best in all challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? All day until evening
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Definitely
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in multiple group games finishing second two times
1.) 2
2.) 2
3.)4
4.) 9
5.) 13
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? guaranteed
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yup
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~
3439 days 23 hours ago
justdontevictme
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:justdontevictme
First name to call you by:brien
Last initial to call you by: w
Nickname (if you would like one): weber
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: rob c
Have you played in this series before?: no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: cause it seems fun and I haven't played a fun group game in a while
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Cause I'm the greatest group survivor player period
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: cause i made the best moves back in my prime in suitmans survivor tocintins I should have won but I didn't make a good final speech so I wanna redeem myself in this survivor
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5pm est to 10 on est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekends any time and weekdays after 5 pm est
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I will be able to compete in all of them
What prior group game experience do you have? Suitmans survivor both gens 2nd place the 1st gen 9th the 2nd one
Suitmans survivor tocintins 2nd place
Manalord survivor (forget which one) 2nd place
I played other ones I forget them tho I haven't played many successful survivors

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
3439 days 14 hours ago
terose
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: terose
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Tim
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: US Cebtral

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Denise
Have you played in this series before?: I have played in the first generation
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Iceland, 6th place
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I loved your series first of all! It has always been one of my favorites. I barely got to show what I could do when i played cuz it was only my second group game and I was still getting the hang of things. I want to prove myself.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I now know what it takes to win. I have won multiple group games and I put my all in the games that I play.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: It's a toss up between social and strategic, but I am strategic at being social and how I'm social, so that is number one. Every move I make is calculated, and without being strategic, there is no way to win this game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? All in EST time. Tuesday's, Thursday's and Fridays whenever. Monday's after 6:30 pm and Wednesday's between 6:30 and 7:45 pm and after 9:00 pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? TONS! Look at my profile. :)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Hosts would be (not in order) you, theissinglink, cmack, survivor233, and ck11. Placing are 1st 5 times, 2nd 1 time, 3rd 1 time, 4th 2 times, and 5th 1 time.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES! One of my favorite parts to show what I'm really doing!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3439 days 14 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: XxSurvivorFanxX
First name to call you by: Hunter
Last initial to call you by: T.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati <3
Have you played in this series before?: No :(
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love playing in group games and I will do anything it takes to make it to the end.
Why do you think you can win this group game? because I'm a very strategic player and Im a fighter
Why?: Because I play with my head and not my heart.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime time after 5 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
What prior group game experience do you have? I've only finished one group game before and I'm currently still in 2 others (I know, I'm a newb)
Zach's Survivor Yemen - 11th/16th
That's all for now xD

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
3439 days 13 hours ago
CarsonWorld
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: CarsonWorld
First name to call you by: Carson
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one): None :)
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda L
Have you played in this series before?: Nope!
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: None
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You mailed me, I checked out the previous seasons a bit, and it looks like a good franchise.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain >:)
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've won a group game before, and I know I can do it again. I have all the right tools I need to win, all you need to do is cast me and I will win this season!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social for sure. Im super popular(not to be conceited or anything) and my social game is the reason I'll get the million.
Why?: Explanation above^
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Weekends 10AM-10PM, Weekdays 4PM-10PM (All Eastern Time Zone)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Above^
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9. This sounds crazy but I usually check in every hour if Im not sleeping or anything.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? For sure. If there is a standard time given, like "Most Challenges Will Be At 8PM" I will plan according to that and be there 99.9% of the time.
What prior group game experience do you have? Many. I'll list some my Survivor ones.
NJ's Survivor: Malaysia
NJ's Survivor: Blood vs. Water (Returnee)
Zach's Survivor: Yemen
Toppei's Survivor: Siquior
Toppei's Survivor: Mindoro All-Stars (Returnee)
Nat's Survivor: New Zealand
Leli's Survivor: Siberia
Hosts:
Ramanik
Leli
Tuter
NJKoda
themissinglink
Games:
I've gotten farther or less far than this, but my average placing is post-merge, so around 8th or 7th place. Never won a Survivor group though! Just BB!
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course! I love seeing what the VL thinks at the end of every season and pride myself on my sassy confessionals that will give you hella good episode titles aha!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Obviously
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I won't be irrational.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: For sure!!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes I do!
~

Thanks!!
3439 days 12 hours ago
Wonderdog
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Wonderdog
First name to call you by: Yuuky
Last initial to call you by: S
Time-Zone: AST (EST+1)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina W and Spencer B
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: A long, long time ago. I don't even remember my placing and the season xD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I know that you are a great host and I love the location this season. Konnichiwa! :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A bit of both, mostly a hero though.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I believe that I will be able to outwit, outplay and outlast my fellow competitors and claim the title. I am still looking at winning my first group game, but I believe that I will win one very soon! Maybe this is the one! :D
Why?: I am always planning things well ahead and I ain't afraid of making big moves to benefit my own game. Backstab or be backstabed and I don't intend on being the one receiving the knife in my back.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4pm and 6pm EST every day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Above ^
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Of course!
What prior group game experience do you have? I played a lot of group games in the past. I took a long break from this website so I dont't remember a lot of them though :/
2nd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
The only hosts I remember though are you and LaurenJade.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Everyday if needed.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Sure!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Obviously!
3439 days 3 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: maxcrosby2419
First name to call you by: Max
Last initial to call you by: C.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Time-Zone: Est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jon
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Generation 1, Survivor:Jamaica and 5th place
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I remember how fun it was and now I hear it's better
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero for sure
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm an under the radar Tatical player!
Why?: I believe I think before I do
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6:00PM Est -9:00PM Eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Many

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of Course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?I always do
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3439 days ago
mistercokehold8
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: mistercokehold8
First name to call you by: Brandon
Last initial to call you by: Caldwell
Nickname (if you would like one): Scorch
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Havent played
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to feel the excitement of playing a game like this
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because Im bringing something that hasnt been seen before
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5-8 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Open all day
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played in several group games and attempted to start one. That never got off the ground.
Twice I played for RedChaos. First time I placed forth. I was invited back for Fans Vs Favorites, but was the sixth eliminated.

Every other group game I tried to be in either went inactive, or the game was cancelled.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Definitely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of Course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Not a sore loser.
3438 days 22 hours ago
WANJ
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: WANJ
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: J
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Natalie Bolton
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to win survivor.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I don't believe in heroes and villains. I believe in good and bad players. In order to be a good player you have a Yin/Yang of both.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Unlike popular belief there are not specific traits you have to have to win this game. At the end of the day you can't contradict whether you win or lose, but the people you play with do. So the question should be can you manipulate the emotions and feelings of other so you have the best chance. The answer to that is yes.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic & Why?: In survivor it doesn't matter whether you are the strongest or smartest. Congrats that may get you to the end, but that is not going to win you the game. The social part of the game determines the winner, so if have a poor social game you have a very slim chance of winning.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3 to 8. I am pretty flexible, but those are the most common times.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Sundays are the only days when I have nothing important to do normally. Sometimes I will go to church, but sunday is the best day.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I will complete every challenge I am able to complete.
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in previous group games before, but not many.
1. Bulldog's Strong big Brother 9(2nd)
2. Fast Stars season 16 (3rd)
3. Fast Stars season 17 All-Stars (5th)
3. SFG 6: Survivor Himalayas (5th)
5. Fast Stars season 21 Color Wars (21st)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I will treat you with the upmost respect
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree to this condition
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will make every one I can
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!