This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S3: Japan]

Topic » Applications [S3: Japan]

3437 days 6 hours ago
Nathan132
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Nathan132
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one): Fowler
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: MT

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Tony V
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: You know
Why do you want to play in this group game?: it's been awhile and I want to try gen 2
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A mix of both I'd say
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I have more knowledge on the game of survivor then I had before.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because I think of Survivor as Human chess. 
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? It's winter break so any time should work.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Same as above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3437 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!