This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S4:..

3338 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
So if we get your answer CORRECT then we lose your vote? So we basically want to make an incorrect answer right?
3338 days 17 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Yeah that's it!
3338 days 17 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
just to clarify the inside joke, does anyone remember gaiaphage? that 14 or 15 year old kid? yeah well he went to copenhagen once and told us he pulled loads of danish girls but it turns out they all rejected him and pulled his trousers down and pushed him in the river, haha what a twat, me and copenhagen still joke about it to this day <3
3338 days 15 hours ago
Lifer107
I don't get it!???
3338 days 14 hours ago
Copenhagen
Well Rhys, I see you as an unpredictable mate. You see, I feel as if your underwear doesn't exactly have a color. I can assume you are currently wearing a transparent piece of undergarment. It is often seen as a tinted orange due to the sun, since you like to walk around in the nude, but it is not specifically yellow! It changes when your surroundings and environment changes, with it being transparent and whatnot!

Then again, maybe I just saw you walking around the beach nude one day and you may have had a noticeable tan line where your genitals are and I simply got it confused with undergarments!

Hope this answers your question in a humorous way enough to get your vote!
3338 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
This was an incredibly good answer. I suddenly have a lot to think about this tribal.
3338 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
4/7 votes
3338 days 9 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew, describe the floor plan of my living room.

This is a trick question... there is none.
3338 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
gl finalists
3338 days 6 hours ago
Copenhagen
Any more questions?
3338 days 6 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Damn Andrew, that IS incorrect! Well done man!
3338 days 5 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yay!
3338 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
5/7 votes
3337 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
6/7 Votes
3337 days 5 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Who still needs to vote?

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!