This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S4:..

3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
new page
3338 days 16 hours ago
KidA
andrew will you marry me and raise adopted asian children in a cute progressive upper-middle-class lifestyle setting with me?
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Correction Andrew, you didnt make me vote you lol that tribal. I voted marissa

I tried getting josh to vote marissa as well but marissa tricked him
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
The fact that Andrew doesn't even know what happened shows how clueless he really was.
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
MARISSA I AM TIRED OF UR CYBER BULLYING

my girlfriend sucks my dick i am the pants wearer ok
3338 days 16 hours ago
winner132
Bryce, you are a disgusting, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote to give you is a one way ticked to an asylum so that no one else has to be subjected to your constant mentally retarded bipolar self anymore, and maybe if you got some help it would make you grow a pair and stop sucking your girlfriend's dick and actually pay attention to the game at hand.

You don't deserve the win.

Thank you.
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
we saw it last post attention seeker
3338 days 16 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
andrew will you marry me and raise adopted asian children in a cute progressive upper-middle-class lifestyle setting with me?

Yes I will.... as long as I get your vote.
3338 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Perfect.

Bryce, I do this literally every season, so don't be creeped out. It's tradition.

But I'll vote for you if I get your nudes.
3338 days 16 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Copenhagen

well i tried to blindside you andrew but it didnt work. good luck at the end mate

So you tried to blindside me by not voting me?
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
I said that so marissa wouldnt target me next tribal lol. I had this all planned out for a 2-2 tie but josh messed it up
3338 days 16 hours ago
winner132
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW BRYCE LITERALLY DID SHIT IN F4

His 2 brain cells couldnt even set up a proper plan and stick to it.
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Ryan I am flattered by this weird concept you call a tradition but I must decline. You see, i am a loyal boyfriend who will suck my girlfriends dick no matter what! Thank you marrisa for making it clear to me. i once was blind but now can see the truth!
3338 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Marissa btw I most likely would've voted for you in F2 and I don't hate you, I just love trolling. You queened out.
3338 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Marissa i planned out a 2-2 tie to blindside you but josh voted andrew instead lmao

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!