This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All Stars

Topic » Final Tribal Council | All..

704 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Let’s welcome our finalists! Jimmy, Robert, and Yawn, you guys have gone as far as you needed to go in this game.

Please welcome in our jury: Mark, Scott, Nolan, Yung, Doug, Oliver, X, Ethan, Monica and Sag voted out at the last tribal council.

Now the power shifts to the jury. 10 people that you all had a hand in voting out of this game will decide your fate tonight. Finalists, you must make an opening speech. Once those are done, the jurors will ask any questions/statements to help determine this seasons winner!

Jurors: Votes are Due Wednesday May 25th @7pm EST

*Reunion will be Wed May 25th @7pm EST following deadline for votes*

Good luck guys! Can’t wait to see the end result to the season!
704 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
Hi, jury!! Getting to this final tribal council is honestly so surreal, especially for this being my first one, and in an all-star game! So I guess this is the part where I explain my whole game and break it down fully. I knew that compared to a lot of the cast I was not as ¨all-stars¨ worthy since many people saw me as Ethan's sheep on my season, so I knew I had to go under the radar and try to use that to my advantage.                                                                                                                                                                                           
               Before the first tribe swap portion of the game- So honestly, I don't play many group games, so unlike the majority of the cast I did not know and was not close with the majority of this cast, but one person I knew immediately I wanted to work with was Pietro. I was close with him on my original season, so I knew we were good. And first tribal bam! He´s voted out for apparently being tied with Ethan and me from our season, which was a big shock to me, and I knew this season was gonna be a journey for me. So the first tribal council, I went to was a huge mess for sure, the tribe dynamics at this time were Ryan, brian, and sag all closer together, and on the other side aj, Monica. Ikah and I were sorta just in the middle of this.
One thing about this whole thing tho was Ryan made an alliance on day one with him, brian, sag, Monica, and aj which brian leaked immediately. Brian then made a new alliance of him, sag, Ryan, Ikah, and I. Ikah and I weren't dumb and we knew we were at the bottom of that alliance, which is why on the decision between doing brian or aj, Ikah was on AJs side. Meanwhile, AJ was lying and denying almost everything I was asking them about, so it was honestly a difficult decision. I was the middle deciding vote, and I just knew AJ was a former prod and friends with most of the cast, so that's why I chose to vote him out.
Before AJ went out they made sure to call me out as a ¨flip flopper¨ which was honestly true.. and I was nervous about it ruining my game b/c that was my strategy in all honesty... but I am here today. On this joint tribal, immediately Brian told my alliance that he was gonna go for an advantage and the rest of us could do whatever we wanted. I was kinda pissed from this, and I leaked to Monica and Ikah (we had a small other alliance I made going on) about that, so we each grabbed extra votes cause we weren't gonna waste that for nothing. So then we lost duh, and Brian went to the whole other tribe and started saying Monica was the vote, for a period many of them seemed to be down for this easy vote. I knew I was not gonna let Brian just have his way everyone sheeping his way. So I started doing some serious campaigning with the other members until they all said yes they were down for Ryan to go, sadly not brian, but it was one of Ryans' sheep so whatever. Monica wastes her idol which I told her she didn't need to use lol, but Ryan goes home, so that was my first flip flop of the season. Brian was really mad at me in PMS whatever.
Next vote my tribe was safe thank god, and JJ went home, I didn't know him so I didn't care. And then there was a tribe swap thank god! I knew this was a small glimmer of hope for me to get split from my past tribe thank god I was expecting Ikah who I pleaded to join my tribe, which may have been a regret for him. In the next vote, Harry goes up on the other tribe which Idc really cause I didn't talk with him at all. After that, I thought I had a good group and we could maybe split up the tight obvious Taku group, but unfortunately, Oliver flipped with them, and my close ally Ikah went home. And then it´s both tribes going to tribal vote. At this point, Yung Scott, Oliver, Doug, and Robbie are all part of the majority, and Mark, Franz, and I are at the bottom. But I knew I was their biggest threat and if I didn't win immunity I was 100% screwed so for the challenge I told a lot of people I was putting them at 1 or top 3 and I def lied a lot with it, but I knew my life in the game was at risk. And I got a nice wonderful golden immunity from that. I had 0 say in that vote, so they just picked off Franz. In the next vote on the other tribe they voted out Nathan, who I didn't talk with so I didn't care.
           So then merge comes and like thank god for that b/c I knew I would have been next on that tribe. In the first vote of merge, everyone wanted a peaceful vote so we just did Mark. After that I was done with Scott and Yung, so I got to work and made sure to throw anything and everything bad about them against him. With some yawn top-notch skills talking with other people and getting them on board we got Scott voted out. For the next vote it sounded like it was all Monica to me, but I wanted to throw out a vote on Nolan just for fun, I had no idea they were voting Nolan and I somehow voted part of the majority. After that Yung was still controlling too much shit making alliances left and right so I used Brian and his friends to form together and vote Yung out. One thing about me for the most part I am a loyal player so I thought everyone was doing Oliver for the next vote, so I did Oliver. Turns out it was between Doug and I. right when it was a tie I did some scrambling and threw everything and anything I had against Brian saying I´d target him, cause he did do me dirty lol. With that I was able to tightly secure 5 votes to stay, giving Doug 9th. So at this point, I allied with Monica, Ethan, Robbie, and me. We knew Brian prob had an idol, so before going for him we could get rid of Oliver first, which is what we did. So when we knew Brian has no idol same group we voted out Brian for 7th, although Brian did have his convincing. Vote for 6th I knew Monica had to go but the other group had other plans and went for Ethan... It was pretty obvious Monica and Sag were threats to win so Robbie, Jimmy, and I worked together in our f3 alliance thing. We first picked off Monica, then Sag.                                                                                                                                                               
               And yeh woo I'm in f3 now!! My goal was to play a fun game of having control but also doing that under the radar and having someone else's face all over it. But For the most part, I was an open player, if u were bullshitting me in PMS I was gonna call your ass out in the public chat, which I did a couple of times. Many of my close allies like Ikah, Pietro, and Franz all got picked off early, but I kept adapting to my surrounding. I was at the bottom so many times, but that didn't make me give up, and I kept going. As AJ said in the beginning, I am a flip-flopper, and I did use that strategy in many instances. I played my heart out into this game, and I'm so happy to be here! Gl Jimmy and Robert, wishing yall the best of luck!
704 days 12 hours ago
Robson704
Hello guys! Im kind of exhausted after tonights finale ngl so for now i would want to just shortly tell you guys about some stuff that ive done and you guys didnt know i did and i would try to speak about it in points, if you would want to ask some questions about it im really down to answer:

- at day 1 i came to the tribe knowing that scott could be going after me if i wont talk to him or wont promise to him anything because in the past i voted him out twice, when i looked at whole cast and i realised tons of people came here with connections i wanted to ally with connected people to give myself as many options as i could so at merge i would end up in majority with numbers cause without options sooner or later i would be screwed. that day i suggested to scott that i would want to go with him all the way and i heard about him and yung being close coming to this game so i suggested to both of them to make 3 person alliance and based on what i remember i was the one who made that alliance called ,,Old Yung and Robbed'', after that us 3 trusted each other the most in the tribe which helped me get to the swap knowing that whatever happenned at least i would be 1 of 3 tarus remaining in the game
- i came here with huge baggage to deal with, im not sure if you guys have been put in same circumstances, cause in the past i backstabbed scott, oliver, nolan, ryan, brian and yung but i always tried to salvage my relationship with people who i voted out in some time in the past to keep as many options open for me in the future and somehow i overcame my baggage and i got to this point
- i came to this season as one of the two only winners in this cast and i knew i would be second biggest threat coming to this game if people wont vote out someone connected but someone who achieved a lot in their past season, even tho i knew it would make sense to stick together with ikah as only other winner i decided to take a risk and vote him out with the group cause i was always down to make a risk if it was calculated, because of my status i couldnt just take out big players all the way and i had to surround myself with bigger players like scott or yung cause i had that feeling they always would be targetted over me because of connections even tho i came to this game as season winner
- i had the balls to be the decoy for jjs and pietros tribal and instead of being pussy and trying to throw jjs and pietros vote on someone else in case of an idol i stuck loyal to my people on taru at that time and i took a risk to get vote from one of them
- few hours before swap i found taru idol, that idol was used by me to protect myself at double tribal where doug left, i know i flushed it and wasted it but i was the only not safe person on minority at f9 so it seemed better to use it than go home with it
- has anyone noticed that im the only person remaining in this cast that never received a single vote throughout whole swap and merge? i only received 3 votes at preswap 1 was punishment i took for my tribe, and 2 were votes from pietro and jj when they left cause i didnt want to put my allies at risk and make them feel more solid around me
- coming to this season as winner i couldnt lead charges at every single round cause i would be booted early, i knew i had to be number for my allies and not act as agressive but still i was talking a lot with scott and yung about strategy and i was always bringing up some useful ideas which our 3 used for us to progress and end up in as best shot as possible in future rounds, it wasnt just me blindly sheeping yung and scott i participated each single day as much as them but i tried to downplay my threat level cause otherwise i would end up like every winner coming to all stars leaving early merge or even earlier
- if scott left and oliver didnt vote out ikah i would be screwed a bit but i propably would still try to adapt to the situation and propably could have a good chance to win still, i could save scott with my idol at that time but i took a risk and had faith in oliver and my alliance that time
- when i came to this season i knew aj would really want to play with me cause we reached ftc once together, yawn would propably want to do the same cause he hosted me once year ago and nathan propably would want to play with me cause he recognised me when i was playing lkb okinawa survivor and did lots of damage there in my first game ever, for that reason all 3 of you had special place in my heart but obviously aj got booted preswap, yawn had his own allies with ikah and franz and we were playing against each other up until f8 and nathan was apparently telling ethan that he wanted to take me out early at merge even tho i wanted to support nathan for as long as i could, i didnt have any other past good relationships coming here so i had to accept im playing here for myself and myself only
- i came here to win but if scott stayed i would have threw my game away to sit at ftc with him cause i felt like it would be beyong game for me to backstab him 3 times in only 3 games ive played with him and i wanted to be loyal to him from day 1 all the way, when scott left you all awoken a sleeping giant
- i wanted to play with mark, i talked with mark a lot but my alliance was pushing a lot on voting out mark first at merge and i had no other choice but to go for it cause based on what i heard i think it was from brian mark was telling him that me yung and scott were his first 3 targets at merge so like i had to choose between allies, i wish i could play more with mark but maybe next time when we start on the same tribes cause i had my loyalties made at that time

------------------ THE SECRET NONE OF YOU KNEW, THE ONLY SECRET I NEVER TOLD ANYBODY

So you all assummed that jimmy was the one that gave monica the merge idol once again to save her. NO, it was me, if i wanted i could take her out at f11 instead of nolan cause people were panicking and flipping on monica last second.

50 SECONDS BEFORE THE VOTE REVEAL

IM MAKING CHAT WITH ME MONICA AND BRADY

and when everyone knew monica was leaving i said

fuck it i give my merge idol to monica, play it on yourself or youre gone

Yes i found merge idol and i was the one to save monica with it and from that moment up until f6 i had her back and we kind of had f2 deal to look out for each other

I TOLD TO SO MANY OF YOU, THE MOST UNLIKELY ALLIANCES WILL WIN THIS GAME

and thats what ive done, ive made alliance with monica and i wanted to surround myself with people on the outs to overcome somehow majority following brian, if i listened to people and voted for monica she would leave, i would have 2 idols but you all would think im just a pussy and goat who doesnt deserve to win for not backing up anybody

but no i stood up that day for monica cause i knew i might be next biggest target to go once she goes and i tried to use monica as a shield for me for as long as possible and just in case something didnt go the way i planned monica would leave instead of me, this way i made sure i never received the votes at merge and when it came down to taking monica with me to the end and losing next to her or playing my own game i had to vote her out cause at the end of the day we all came here to win and to play

if i voted monica at f11 i would be next target in my eyes right after yung so yeah it seemed like the most calculated decision which... i made in the last 50 seconds before vote was revealed

i gave idol to monica, she used it, she took out nolan this way and we moved forward to another vote

i was considering at f10 to save yung with my idol but he was telling me he knows from sag hes getting votes and has oliver who will save him with his own idol (i never told even to yung i had any idol, i never told anyone about taru idol up until i used it) but yung wasnt responding to me at last 10 minutes of the vote i had no idea what happenned and it seems like oliver gave idol to yung too late, i didnt know and yung went home and i couldnt make decision to save him there because i had no idea what happenned in the last few minutes so i didnt want to waste idol for nothing knowing same day theres double tribal

at final 9 monica wanted to keep jimmy, oliver wanted to keep brian, monica suggested doug and oliver suggested yawn and i was like, im also down to support monica on voting for doug cause at that time i felt like me and doug had completely different interests in this game and in the future people would never vote him out cause hes posing no threat to people so i felt like if i took out doug out there theres 1 more spot for me to get to the end and bigger threats will go at each others throats and forget about me, while if we did big move and voted jimmy sag or brian people would focus on me or monica or oliver next and i wanted to create as much chaos as i could so i really believed voting out doug at that time was the best thing that could happen for me cause theres no way he would ever become target again lets be real

- at final 8 i had 2 hour call with ethan where we both explained to each other we were getting played by brian and decided to join forces together and make a move on someone who was running whole merge, ethan told me next day oliver was leaking lots of info to brian about what our majority of 5 was doing so ethan monica me and yawn made separate chat of 4 called ,,un4tunate'' and i was the one who created that chat and called it this name, we knew someone on other side had an idol and we tried to figure out the best plan but we came to conclusion that its best if ethan steals vote from sag which scares off idol holder on other side, it would propably make x or jimmy use idol on themselves, and no one would ever use idol on oliver at that time so we all threw votes on oliver taking him out with 1 vote idol and this way i kind of were able to flush every possible advantage remaining in the game except jimmys comp advantage, this helped us have majority of 4 at final 7 and as long as we stuck together and i knew we would we could finally take out jimmy sag or brian and we did it

at f6 i wanted to vote out monica first considering she was the strongest in challenges but sag insisted badly on voting out ethan saying ethan and yawn are close and made another chat with themselves and sag so jimmy monica and me realised its really convienient for us to take out ethan out there and i had to do it cause it was best for my game even tho i loved playing with ethan and few hours before that event i was planning on taking him to the end with me, not jimmy

at f6 coming to finale jimmy suggested for me him and yawn to make f3 ftc deal and we decided to look out for each other and stuck together throughout this whole night and chatted about everything in our alliance chat, when ethan left, i knew i could either keep monica cause she was as close to me as ethan has been but once again i knew i had to cut another person who i really enjoyed playing this game with or otherwise i would lose and ethan/monica were my two biggest allies coming to finale that i trusted the most but i decided to take a risk and put my faith in jimmy and yawn even tho i trusted them less i knew logically it gives us best chance at winning cause i think we werent beating monica or ethan so we voted out monica, i took out the person who definetly would take me to the end once again but i had to do it for my game

me jimmy and yawn all knew that sag also did a lot in this game even tho he wasnt as likeable as other people in my opinion but i knew i had to vote him out there cause i feel like he had way more influence at merge than i had

thats how i got here, one of the only two winners coming to the season, the only person on this season who found 2 idols, the person who has done tons of video confessionals about game and i hope you will watch me after reunion, the person who was never afraid to make big moves when it was convienient from me starting from day 1 pietro all the way till this moment and the person who came to this season with enemies and friends who didnt play with me at the end of the day and i had to adapt to each situation each day. i always dedicated myself completely 100% to this game and each day i was strategising with my allies, going on calls with few of you and i hope when you would think about casting a vote for winner of this season you would consider hearing me out and giving me a shot to win bradys survivor once again :D, i cant wait to answer for all of your question guys and its been blast!
704 days 9 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello to all you amazing Allstars. I'll try to keep it as loose as possible and let you address my game through any questions you will have.

I would like to first address a basic truth in that I have not had long discussions with many of you. I know that this is true, and it is important for me to help you understand why this tends to be the case in many games I play. My game is one based more on strategy than anything else. People that I haven't spoken to are people that I have more opportunities with down the road, and I haven't lied to them yet. Does this bite me in the ass? Yes sure, but not as often as you would think. The less information I disclose, the less lies I'm forced to tell, and the less threatening I am. I have ways of keeping myself safe throughout the process despite the fact that I'm almost always expendible to the majority of the cast. I try to form deep dependable relationships with power players who are going to keep my name out of of the mix - people who will receive the heat before I will. I seek to find and somehow weaponize advantages. I give it my all in every single challenge, and I kept my game as fluid as possible and adapated to changes in the landscape.

I break my game down into 4 overall sections.
Premerge - Crackhead Jimmy. I came to play HARD, and I did so right out of the gates. I knew damn well that this was an allstars cast and I knew I was going to have to play at a higher caliber than ever before. I wanted to have a heavy hand in evictions and influencing the outcomes. I made efforts to keep everyone from trusting each other too much. I easily got support to vote out Ryan, saving a potential asset in X from being voted out, but the next vote after flipping on Harry required that I try my best to ensure people knew I wasn't prioritizing X. Did I succeed? Nope, these people are allstars. Several people tried to blindside Monica and myself, but we are allstars too and we pulled off one of the most stunning saves of the season.

Postmerge - Saint Jimmy. Everyone's friend. At this point, I've only voted correctly. I performed major damage control with Ethan, buying time to really build a relationship. I had purchased huge trust from Monica, and even though I could see what an emormous threat she was, I knew she had my back more than anyone in the game, and huge targets are everywhere. X was enormously grateful and I know from prior experience what a huge social asset he could be. Yes, I've raised some eyebrows and made some people mad by defending big flashy players, but my most important objective was to keep all of these shields carefully balanced with each other. ESPECIALLY the shields who were doing the hard work of keeping my name safe for me. 

Lategame - Quiet Jimmy. Things have gone wrong. For the first time all game, I was not in the know on how votes would go. Doug's vote and Oliver's were the ONLY two votes in the entire game where I did not know what the votes would be in order to vote in the majority. Voting in the majority is an extremely important statistic for me, because well, it's just generally bad to have people around for whom you've voted. It also enables you hide your true motivations at any given time. But Ethan and Sag, who were two of my close allies by this point, had begun to act squirrelly. Being the movers and shakers that they are, they each individually began making moves to smooth their way into the a victory once they got to the finals. It was time for us lower allstars to start laying some groundwork of our own. I reached out to Yawnha and Robert and created the Rejex alliance. Not having spoken to either of them for the majority of the game left us with a clean slate that we could work with.

Finale - Emotional Jimmy. I had a number of ways I could go. In the end, I let my heart guide me. I woke up wanting to go to the end with Monica and Ethan. These were the two people who I felt the most camaraderie going through the game and I had made peace with the fact that it would be a rough finale for me. But if you're not going to play a game worthy of standing up to such players, why sign up for allstars? Monica discovered that Ethan was making his move against her, and I saw that that trio wasn't going to work. I discussed with Monica and put all my emotional eggs into a basket with her and Sag. I really strongly felt like he could be trusted, but I was not going to put ALL my eggs in one basket. All the while, I kept up a parallel and budding relationship with Robert and Yawn in the event that I was wrong about Sag. Turns out I was as Sag turned out to be just too much of a threat himself.

So in the end, I came in with a plan of stepping up my game to allstar caliber, and in my opinion I did just that. I kept myself adaptable. I made moves. I recovered from those moves. I successfully kept people off balance throughout much of the game and used that to slip ever forward. I met people. I made decisions and influenced outcomes. But above all, I really had more fun in this game than in any game I've ever played. Like I've said in several of my confessionals, I wanted to stop playing these games as if voting someone out means I'm doing genuine harm. We are all here to play a game and if we all played it the same way it wouldn't be much fun, now would it? Thank you, Brady, Kirsten, and Dan for an amazing experience and don't ever invite me back. (cwl)

Good luck Yawn and Robert!
704 days 9 hours ago
Robson704
best of luck yawn and jimmy!
704 days ago
gethann
Hello everyone, congrats to the three of you making it here. In a season full of ups and downs and chaos, yall navigated through so super proud of you all <3.

I have one specific question and a general question for all of you.

Yawnha- King, I am so happy you made it through. You are a messy icon and I loved how you were able to navigate through the mess of this game. The jury here is a little confused on your game, so I am hoping you can provide some much-needed clarity for them. Can you talk about some of the moves your made, and what were some of your best moves whether big or small? Also, give us a little insight into your jury management.

Jimmy- Your speech helps me understand you and your motivations better. Your relationships sometimes confused me, specifically not knowing when you were close and not close with someone (for ex. finding an idol for Monica with Brian's clue but than saving Brian). This may be a long question but can you talk about your relationship with Brian, me, Monica, Doug, and Sag throughout the stages you mentioned above. Also, please tell me what seasonings you use on your chicken.

Robert- Rob, I don't know how you could blindside me so well, and yet, I hold 0 animosity towards you. It gives Tony in Winners at War. How did you do it? Why am I still like bestie, when I was most shocked by you voting me (especially after our whole ugly Paint art session lol)? Just how?

My question for all of you. If you don't answer this, you will have a 0% chance of getting my jury vote. Tell me something nice about Honeybunch or Pietro. <3
703 days 23 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hello finalists!

Congratulations to all 3 of you for getting to the end in a very difficult  All-stars season.  It is something all of us jurors wanted, but could not accomplish.  For that you should all be proud.

I am not going to beat around the bush here.

Yawn:  You suck as a player.  You are not an All-star.  Maybe someday when you grow up a little, you will learn some social graces, which may help you in these ORGs, but currently, you are just a useless piece of protoplasm in these games.   As a true All-star, it is insulting that you were cast with all of us.  You are the most non-deserving finalist I have ever encountered in the many games I've played.    I also don't care for you personally, although I realize you are only a teenager so I will be kind and just dispose of it as you are just a kid.   And before you try and dismiss this as me being "salty" for you voting me out, or using your extra vote to ensure I left, I have ZERO problems with being voted out.  It's part of the game.   If you get ONE vote, well...then that  juror is a fucking moron.     If you happen to win, then I will retire from Brady's series permanently.    I mean it.   Hey, I may have just helped you out child!  Some of the jurors might just vote your sorry ass just to see me retire mine.

Now, to the REAL allstars in the f3,  here is my task for you Rob and you Jimmy  (Yawn, don't even bother answering, because your input will mean as much to me as my kindergarten report card):

Both of you have done several jurors dirty in this game, so it's time for you to get a little more dirty.   I want you each of you to name one negative thing about each of the jurors' games.   Don't bullshit. Don't ass kiss.  Be honest.   One critical thing about each juror's games.  I want GENERAL critique, not specific to this game (don't give me, well, Brian should have voted out Scott instead of Monica)...I want you to be the all star finalists you are and "mentor" the jurors to help their games in the future.

Good luck to you Robert and you Jimmy.   Either of you will be a fine representative of Brady's greatest season.
703 days 22 hours ago
gethann
"I realize you are only a teenager so I will be kind and just dispose of it as you are just a kid"

your speech doesn't sound really kind... tone it down. King ily but you are too old to be this immature
703 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Immature Ethan?  Nahhh.  Honest?  Yes.  Sometimes you have to tell people what they need to hear.  Yawn needed a dose of game reality imho.   I gave it to him.  Was it mean? Maybe a little.  But sometimes people, especially teenagers, need a dose of reality.  I've raised several.  You haven't.
703 days 22 hours ago
gethann
Let's look at your quotes and see if they give major immaturity.

"you are just a useless piece of protoplasm in these games"
"I also don't care for you personally"
"if you get ONE vote... then that juror is a fucking moron"
"some of the jurors might vote your sorry ass"
"now to the REAL Allstars"

There is a difference between honesty and being a downright dick. You are entitled to be upset with his game but you are not entitled to be an asshole. You're better than this.

If you would like a definition of what constructive criticism is.
https://matterapp.com/blog/constructive-criticism-writing-examples
703 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Ethan, pal,  don't lecture me.  My criticism of Yawn was not meant to be constructive.
Why don't you concentrate on your jury questions, and let me do mine, and stop trying to be Yawn's hero.
703 days 22 hours ago
gethann
Maybe you should concentrate on not being a prick and I am happy to get back to my jury questions :)

You're 50, he's 16. Put that through your brain.
703 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
AJ, I'm not bitter at Yawn at all.   It had nothing to do with him getting a higher placement than me, or him voting me out, or even him calling me out in public chat.

I just call it like I see it.

Sometimes people need to hear things like this.
703 days 22 hours ago
Yawnha
Thank you for the wonderful question Scott!

I know Im not supposed to answer this but I can give you some critiques about your game and why Im sitting here and you’re not :)

Some flaws with Scotts game:

-Being annoying, like genuinely in my pms I could not stand your personality one bit. I do understand Im a teenager and you’re a grandpa, but like ugh you were truly insufferable to deal with.

-You suck at lying, I confronted you in pms for pushing me to go and you’re the worst liar I’ve ever encountered

One of my strategies in this game was calling out people wanted gone as “pregamers” I made that up about you, just for you to confess to pregaming which is honestly pathetic. Maybe play fair in the future, it can get you to the end.

But yeh maybe go back to knitting some yarn 🧶 instead of being pressed by a teenager.
703 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Hiiii F3!!! Congrats to all 3 of you for making it to this point let alone in such a tough and chaotic cast but yallllllll did that!!!!!

My question is this. What 2 jury members would you remove off jury and why. Can be any of us I'm just interested to see who and why!

NEXT!

Tell me why the other 2 sitting beside you DESERVE to win.

GL YOU 3 and congrats again!!!
703 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Ok Ethan...this is the last thing I'm gonna say about this to you..

until you have been a father of a teenager, you have no standing to criticize how I talk to one of them.   Plus, Yawn joined this game with a bunch of adults, so he should be able to take what I dish out.

I suggest if you want to talk to me about this further, dm me.  This forum should be about the finalists answering questions, not about the jurors themselves.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!