This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: Zeus | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #8: Zeus |..

629 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Zeus to your first swapped tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008565479612370944/Zeus_6.gif
Akshar/Jameslu
Eric/awwsum11
Jake C/ouijake
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday August 23rd @7:00pm EST!
629 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hit me mr Brady
629 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
moi
629 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: This tribe hasn’t had an official tribal all together yet, is this tribal going to test new or even past relationships moving forward?
629 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Akshar: As we get closer to the merge, a smart castaway usually factors that into their votes at these tribal councils. Is that something you’re factoring into tonight’s vote?
629 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Every first tribal on every new tribe is always a measuring stick for relationships and dynamics amongst tribe members. I always say that you can never really know where u stand until you attend tribal council.  All the stuff that happens before that first visit to tribal is the preparation , the studying if you will.  All that gets tested on exam day.  A tribe heads into their first tribal council a simple group of individuals.  The lucky ones that survive will hopefully leave with something more valuable than their torch, knowledge as to where they stand, and perhaps a road map for their game future.
628 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
CoachWade
Akshar: As we get closer to the merge, a smart castaway usually factors that into their votes at these tribal councils. Is that something you’re factoring into tonight’s vote?

Why of course it is definitely something to consider. But, this season is interesting in a sense with regards to the Hera's Wrath twist. As whoever goes, stands a chance to return so it's not set in stone that they're out. So there's a lot to factor in, nothings clear cut.
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
628 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
sweats
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes…
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Eric

Eric- 1
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Jay

Eric- 1
Jay- 1

That’s 1 vote for Eric and Jay. 3 votes left!
628 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
Jake C

Eric- 1
Jay- 1
Jake C- 1

That’s 1 vote each for Eric, Jay and Jake C. 2 votes left!
628 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Jay?
628 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh yikes XD

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!