This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2/3: Artemis | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #2/3: Artemis |..

625 days 23 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Ryan: What is it like to come back and play this season with a loved one yet not being able to communicate with her, especially with both tribes heading to tribal council?
625 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: What is it like to come back and play this season with a loved one yet not being able to communicate with her, especially with both tribes heading to tribal council?

Coming back and playing with a loved one is great as you know that you can trust that person being on opposite tribes make it harder as I don't know what is happening if they are good or not as it is stressful heading into this double tribal worrying about all of this.
625 days 23 hours ago
jakehou97
questio
625 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio
625 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay: A lot of these returners have played past seasons together and there is a lot of history amongst this group. Does that make it harder to decide on a vote tonight?

I mean, I'll be quite honest. Maybe I'm just being lazy, but I'm not going to go through people's past and do this and that. I'm not worried about the past. So to be quite honest? It doesn't even really even factor into my decision.
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes..:
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes…
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Honey

Honey- 1
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Tim

Honey- 1
Tim- 1

That’s 1 vote each for Honey and Tim. 9 votes left!
625 days 17 hours ago
kingjames13
Starting with the best tribe I see
625 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
PERIOD
625 days 17 hours ago
jakehou97
Right
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
Honey

Honey- 2
Tim- 1
625 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote…
Honey

Honey- 2
Tim- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!