This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward Night | All Stars

Topic » Fast Forward Night | All Stars..

773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Check in for the immunity challenge by 7:30pm EST! Late check-ins will not count.
773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
CHECK IN
————————————————————————————
773 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
here
773 days 6 hours ago
FireX
here
773 days 6 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
773 days 6 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Here
773 days 6 hours ago
cantevendougie
here
773 days 6 hours ago
Monica1623
Checking in
773 days 6 hours ago
Robson704
hello
773 days 6 hours ago
gethann
Hi
773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Checked In:
Jimmy
X
Sag
Oliver
Doug
Monica
Robert
Ethan
773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
CHECK-IN IS NOW CLOSED
————————————————————————————
773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll post the challenge...
773 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge 12 | CODE BREAKERS

Tonight, you’ll be playing “Code Breakers” and here’s how it works.

This competition will be played in three original heats, decided by Random.org and a final heat.

You’ll be searching for the combination to a lock to open a chest, with those numbers being located on the first blogs of users. When your heat starts, I’ll post the clues to the numbers in the combination.

Once you’ve found a number in the combination, post *FINDS NUMBER* on the blog so it’s been confirmed that you actually found it. Once you’ve found all the numbers in a combination, post them, in the correct order, here. Then post *UNLOCKS LOCK*. You must post *FINDS NUMBER* in the blog comments for the combination to unlock. The first person to do that in each round moves onto the final.

NOTE: There is no assistance allowed in this competition. Helping someone is cheating, and if it is discovered, you’ll be disqualified from this comp and issued a penalty vote at Tribal Council
773 days 6 hours ago
Yawnha
Hii
773 days 6 hours ago
Yawnha
Me missing checkout by 20 sec..

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!