This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Destiney’s Child | All Stars

Topic » Tribal Council #11:..

774 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your fourth tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

We’ll now bring in our jury: Mark, Scott and Nolan voted out at the last tribal council.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/895448860942532618/975233186281963570/text_4.gif
⭐️Doug/cantevendougie—Maldives: 5th Place
⭐️Ethan/gethann—New Zealand: 2nd Place
⭐️Jimmy/Jacadeux— Maldives: 2nd Place {IMMUNE}
⭐️Monica/Monica1623—Javasu: 3rd Place
⭐️Oliver/EvictionFreak—Indonesia: 5th Place
⭐️Robert/Robson704—Indonesia: 1st Place
⭐️Sag/Saginator18— Javasu: 6th Place
⭐️X/FireX— Santorini: 13th Place 
⭐️ Yawn/Yawnha— New Zealand: 8th Place
⭐️Yung/Yunggunzkeep18— Santorini: 4th Place

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR JIMMY. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday May 17th at 7:00pm EST
774 days 5 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
774 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
774 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Sag: With the knowledge of a fast forward next round, do you think that’ll play an effect in the vote tonight with people setting themselves up in the best way possible to survive two tribals tomorrow night?
774 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: The last two tribals have been crazy with fluid dynamics. Are there any stable alliances in this season or is that not just not possible with All Stars?
774 days 4 hours ago
Robson704
robert
774 days 3 hours ago
FireX
X
773 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: With the Rehidden Merge Idol out there again, how important is it that the right person finds that for your game?
773 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
X: If you had to say one thing to the All Stars before they voted tonight, what would you say to them?
773 days 18 hours ago
FireX
X: If you had to say one thing to the All Stars before they voted tonight, what would you say to them?

I'd say to my fellow all stars that no matter what be proud of your game and the fact that you made all stars. Leave no regrets and just play as best ya can while having as much fun as possible. Leave it all out here so that your happy no matter what.
773 days 9 hours ago
Robson704
Robert: With the Rehidden Merge Idol out there again, how important is it that the right person finds that for your game?

i doubt anyone will find it, but if someone would then yeah it might be game changing sometimes or sometimes game ending depending on what happens on whos with who
773 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: The last two tribals have been crazy with fluid dynamics. Are there any stable alliances in this season or is that not just not possible with All Stars?

I think there are people who trust eachother, but I don’t think there  are any  stable alliances anymore . I think everyone is looking for an angle and you just gotta never let your guard down.
773 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
773 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
773 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes...
773 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Yung

Yung- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!