This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7: Merged Tribe | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 7: Merged Tribe..

910 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your first tribal as a merged tribe!

MERGED TRIBE {10/10}
————————————————————————————
Jay (Peterparker16)
Julio (OhNatalie)
Liam (Liamdonahue_55)
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01). IMMUNE
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli)
Ryan (Ryan5676)
Tris (TMAN54445)
Tony (Tonym101101)
Tylor (Bamold1999)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)

You can’t vote for NOPALITO. Everyone else is fair game tonight.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Saturday November 20th at 7:30pm EST!
910 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
910 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: This is the first tribal throughout the season that you aren’t safe at. What does that feel like?
910 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
It’s part of the game and I’ve been fortunate enough to be part of a winning tribe. However now with it being an individual game things change. It’s exciting but I just need to stay mindful. You can go at anytime and I’m just hoping that tonight isn’t my time. I’m hoping the bonds and relationships I’ve built will be enough to help keep me safe for atleast one more night.
910 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
910 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: It seems like things have simmered down drama-wise after the double tribal. Now that we are merged and at the halfway point of the game, do you feel like there will be more drama/friction as these votes only get harder from here on out?
910 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: It seems like things have simmered down drama-wise after the double tribal. Now that we are merged and at the halfway point of the game, do you feel like there will be more drama/friction as these votes only get harder from here on out?

Yeah I feel like that is a possibility since everyone is now together on the same tribe and the votes from now on are going to get even more intense as there will of course be more dramas that will happen in this game no matter what.
910 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Omg me!!
910 days 7 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay
910 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
Nopalito- usually the merge is a crucial vote for the whole entire game. How do you think this vote will effect the rest of the season?
910 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
Jay- you went from a tribe that wasn't winning any immunities to a try that won both immunities post swap. now that were in the merge and your guaranteed to go tribal every round how has paranoia set in?
910 days 2 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I feel it's the first vote. It's mostly of getting to know the merged tribe, vibe with people and start getting a grip before proceeding to the endgame. I personally feel it has been quiet on my end, but the strategizing is there. People definitely are branching out to keep themselves safe long term. And with this cast, WHEW, it's def gonna be a better merged tribe than S1, that's for sure.

Can I also suggest we change our tribe name to "Brady" tribe? Has a nice ring to it.
910 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
I’ll go tally the votes…
910 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so…
910 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
*nobody stands*
910 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
I'll go read the votes

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!