This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 26- The Purge Main Chat

Topic » RAGE 26- The Purge Main Chat

2966 days ago
MariahAnn
1) Please read the game rules before we start playing. Now is the time to ask questions.

The twist is...... The Purge. This game is because I'm SUPER pumped for the next Purge movie coming out soon! Anyways, you start off with 3 lives. Each round you will have the option to go against someone in a poll by mailing me their name. The first four are the "Attacks" for that round. If you win, you gain a life, and they lose a life. If you lose, they gain a life and you lose a life. Once you are out of your lives, your dead. Someone can be in MULTIPLE polls at once, this is how it is different than Hunger Games. If there is a SIGNIFICANT lack of attacks, forced attacks will happen via Random.Org. Ties will have NO EFFECT unless there are a significant amount of them in the game.

ORIGINAL FORMAT
12-ish people enter the game.
Random.org selects two people to be the HOHs
Those two people each get to nominate 1 person for eviction
Those two people nominated will go straight into a poll, one will leave the game
Process continues until final 3 or 2 (Depends on the game)
Final Poll decides the winner

2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, body-slamming, and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy

3) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out

4) TREAT YO SELF! We will start once I mail everyone

THIS GAME BEGINS WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE (12). We will start a little after nine, the game will continue for two hours and then stop. Whoever is left... that's the winner(s).
2966 days ago
cococolin122
I wanna play
2966 days ago
Robbyjak
I'm here to play
2966 days ago
ThePug
Hola
2966 days ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
2966 days ago
alanb1
Mm
2966 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
@Corinne
2966 days ago
Snowgirl57
Hi
2966 days ago
Montenegro
I'm ready.
2966 days ago
ThePug
Mail me when it actually begins! Im in another fast game rn, but it is soon to be over and my full attention will be here!
2966 days ago
opslove
Here
2966 days ago
pikaplayer
here!
2966 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I <3 Mariah
2966 days ago
pikaplayer
^ chu!
2966 days ago
DryIceBros
Here!

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!