This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 24- Last Leap Applications

Topic » RAGE 24- Last Leap..

3027 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
This is the FINAL GAME before All Stars! This getting GOOD! I can feel the excitement in the air! Is everyone ready? This is YOUR FINAL ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT INTO FINALS! Does everyone understand that? If you don't make it in this game, your out until next season.

My name is Mariah and Last Leap will have people competing in PAIRS of their choosing. MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHOOSE SOMEONE YOU CAN COUNT ON. The game will be TONIGHT, January 23rd, at 7 P.M. Est.

If you would like to participate please post "____ is my partner." If Alex and Susie want to be partners. Then Alex would post "Susie is my partner." and Susie would post "Alex is my partner."

If we have single people show up without a partner, I WILL CHOOSE YOUR PARTNER.

Please post you and your partner's names! This is called Last Leap because there will be TWO Runner-Ups and TWO Winners.
3027 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
Ok I thought this was Alan vs Sydney :(

I have no partner yet
3027 days 20 hours ago
MariahAnn
I realized that Alan v Sydney would be unfair because it's not giving those not eligible for All Stars the chance they need to make it into All Stars.
3027 days 20 hours ago
hsb123
I don't have a partner either
3027 days 20 hours ago
dooblegooble
greg is my partner?
3027 days 20 hours ago
dooblegooble
okay, i don't have an offical partenr....
3027 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
*writes maybe.....Dryicebros is my partner
3027 days 19 hours ago
RightToCensor
Here
3027 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
3027 days 18 hours ago
Jassos4
Me. But I don't have a partner
3027 days 18 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Het
3027 days 18 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*hey lol
3027 days 18 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I also don't have a partner
3027 days 18 hours ago
Jassos4
So this starts in like 40 minutes right
3027 days 17 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Amber
3027 days 17 hours ago
hotandcold
i want to join but i dont have a partner

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!