This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 23- Death Row Applications

Topic » RAGE 23- Death Row..

3030 days ago
MariahAnn
Welcome to RAGE, my name is Mariah (MariahAnn) I am the main host and executive chair around here. This is the twenty third game of THIS RAGE. There are TWO MORE GAMES until ALL STARS. We have this one, Sydney v Alan coming up and after that ALL STARS. That will be the end of SEASON 1 OF RAGE! If you are trying to become a Starring or Recurring Player, you have three more games to do so!

This game will have a special twist where the person eliminated will choose the two nominees for the next poll. There WILL BE A RESURRECTION POLL.

Application:
Name- If you are new, this will be what I call you for ALL OF YOUR GAMES OF RAGE, so please choose something you can stand.

If you are a previous player, post something... like... IDEAS FOR NEXT SEASON ;)
3030 days ago
MariahAnn
This game will take place Tomorrow, January 22nd, at 8 P.M. Est.
3030 days ago
coolKat
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady even when I'm acting crazy.
3030 days ago
connorfitz15
Connor
3030 days ago
ThePug
I would suggest a regular rage season but add a POV type of thing to it! Oh and I will be playing for my second win tomorrow :P
3030 days ago
Snowgirl57
Maybe do a themed season again? Like Harry Potter.
3030 days ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
3030 days ago
noah_kondon
Noah
3029 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Nik :P
and Let's do the duel
3029 days 23 hours ago
meebas897
im new but call me Hart
3029 days 22 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
I think you should do something like a "Last Place Loser" where last place in a challenge is up for eviction and the winner nominates one/two people.
3029 days 22 hours ago
TheLogic
Noah W
3029 days 14 hours ago
dooblegooble
fuckin justin
3029 days 14 hours ago
dooblegooble
also next season, try doing ummm.........uh.......sandwich...season? season where everyone's a sandwhich? I don't know, i just wanna play again.
3029 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
Ugghhh i wanna play!!!
3029 days 2 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I was here before as ray, maybe do a dog eat dog thing

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!