This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2143 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Chris | Confessional, Day 11, Tirari

Well after a long last night of arguing with Nikki… JB… and Chris I guess something did come out of todays tribal council. Nikki is finally gone and I actually had no votes for once LIKE HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!!? Honestly I would probably vote myself out just so I wouldn’t have to listen to myself speak. Nikki thought I was dumb enough to think she flipped when I knew the whole time. JP then brilliantly decides to tell them which I’m glad since it put a target on him.

Jake won Immunity which is great… and now I’m so stuck in this game. JP and I have been discussing the move to get out Stoner for quite some time now and Jake finally brings up the idea which honestly it may be the right time to get him out. However, I’m thinking in the back of my head that JB and Julian do not trust Stoner as much and they are a lot closer. I don’t really know if JB would be willing to put down Julian’s name down because if I make this move it could be Stoner going home in a 3-2-1 vote… because JB and Julian would never use an idol on Stoner as they think they are going home. Voting out Stoner is honestly going to be the hardest move I make all game because I’ve really considered him to be a good friend in this game as we’ve been put through a lot by consistently being in the minority. I just know at the end of the day he beats everyone :( I already feel like this Jury hates me or hell even the people listening to this useless garbage. I just have a feeling this Jury will be bitter.

Honestly if I don’t make it to the end then I seriously hope JP wins this game because he has been my closest ally all game and he really deserves the win over me. I know he wouldn’t bring me to the end and I wouldn’t either lol, but we both share the same passion for this unpredictable game that we love. So Viewers Lounge give JP some #love :)

As for tomorrow the plan is to make Stoner comfortable all day and then just hope this plan actually works… and I still am in a pickle because should I vote with my head or my heart :( god I hate myself. This season has been fun for me regardless and honestly I’d rather see an ally then someone like me win because I’m just a mess…
2143 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Idk what’s going to happen this tribal but maybe Stoner gets blindsided which would be a huge move.
2143 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll do finale rankings after this for the f5 and then Im done. I’ve just been super lazy this season.
2143 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
JB | Voting Confessional, Day 12, Tirari

At this point, the group of 4 is splitting their votes on me and Julian, but Stoner has other ideas. He is apparently going to flip his vote and blindside JP with me and Julian.

I think it's funny because JP called me and I was going to give him one last chance to see if he wanted to make a bigger move and target Stoner or Chris, but he was against it. We spoke for like an hour on call bonding over things in and outside the game, but we also talked about how he wasn't looking to keep me past Final 4.

Jake also said he was looking to make a move, but he was unwilling to name a target.

At this point, the only people willing to save me and throw me a bone is Stoner, so I have to take the bone. Sorry JP.
2143 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 12, Tirari

So today there’s 6 people left in the game. Six is the devils number. They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist. Convincing people they don’t exist is what floaters do. Floaters are on reality competition shows. You know who else was on a reality competition show? Donald Trump our president. What does Donald Trump do? He tweets. Who reports about those tweets? Journalists. What do journalists do? They report corrupted lies. Therefore I have mathematically come to the conclusion that corrupted lies are necessary at the final six.

Sorry Stoner. I’m voting for you.
2143 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Chris | Voting Confessional, Day 12, Tirari

This vote is extremely the hardest decision I’ve made all game as I’ve really come to point of seeing you as a friend... I know you said you would bring me to the Final 2 and I believe you. However, I have no shot against you... this game has been so upredictable. I really hope you can respect this move and we can still be friends after this. Stoner/Chris this is the end of an era :( “Stoner 😔”)
2141 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
[EPISODE #10 | "An Uphill Battle"]

Challenge: Dog Eat Dog
Immunity: Jake (Rodrigues75)
Eliminated: Stoner (Gaiaphagee) [3-3|3-1]
Idols: JP [Exile]

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 | TIRARI
- Chris (IRandomal123) --> "“Stoner (frown)"
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee) --> "I vote JP"
- JB (_JB_) --> "JP"
- JP (TwentyOnePilots) --> "Stoner"
- Jake (Rodrigues75) --> "KING STONER"
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990) --> "Voting JP"

Stoner: 3
JP: 3

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 RE-VOTE | TIRARI
- Chris (IRandomal123) --> "Stoner"
- JB (_JB_) --> "Stoner"
- Jake (Rodrigues75) --> "Stoner"
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990) --> "JP"
2141 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
JP has found the #Tirari Hidden Immunity Idol.
2141 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Jake | Confessional, Day 12, Tirari

I feel like i will be in f4 no matter what happens as I am in the middle of two duos which will not want to be in the final 4 together. In addition to that jp has said he would use his idol on me if needed. I still dont know what path im going to go down but you can bet your bottom dollar someone will be pissed
2141 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
JB | Confessional, Day 12, Tirari

And then there were five.

The vote at final six was no different than the last few votes, considering it went in the opposite direction of what I thought was going to happen. I did not realize Chris, JP, and Jake were willing to turn on Stoner. Everyone was lying to everyone that day and the superior lie was the three of them voting Stoner.

When it came time to revote, I realized I had an opportunity that I could not pass up. I had one of two options:

1) Keep my vote on JP, go to rocks with a 1/3 chance of going, me or Julian probably go home
2) Vote Stoner, and likely stay in the minority against Chris/Jake/JP

Even if the rock draw went my way, I go to Final 4 or 3, but I know that Stoner and Julian probably take each other to the end.

So, I switched my vote. Stoner gets 6th, which was unexpected.

Now, in the Final 5, I know I'm in the minority, but I'm banking on the chance that one of Chris/JP/Jake know they are on the bottom and will flip with me to take out the other two. And right now, I think Jake knows that Chris and JP are going to the end. JP knows he can beat Chris, and he is now the favorite to win the game.

If I can get Jake to target JP at Final 5, then my risk would have paid off.

My strategy in this game so far has been to not give people a reason to vote for me, and I haven't. We are the final 5, and I have had zero votes cast against me the entire game. I know I've played a good game, but now I have to keep this up with my strategy. I have to convince people that others cannot go to the end, because they will win out.

I am playing a boatload of scenarios in my head before tomorrow night and hopefully the one that plays out will have me sitting in the final two.
2141 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Julian | Video Confessional, Day 14, Tirari

2141 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Possible Episode Title (From Julian's Video Confessional): "Make or Break Moment"

But jeez, Julian has had a ROUGH ride to get here, I honestly cannot think of a Tribal Council something went RIGHT for him, he's probably had one of the toughest roads out of any players in my series, and most of it's not really his fault!
2141 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Finale Rankings

So I’m going to kind of do 2 separate rankings on who I think will win and who I want to win the most heading into this finale.

Best chances of winning
5th Jake- There is absolutely no chance of him winning this thing cause he’s done nothing noteworthy of winning and the jury will never vote for him. Every season has a goat and he is the goat this season so he should make f2 but it’ll probably be a unanimous vote for him to lose.

4th Julian- I think if Julian gets to the f2 he can beat a lot of people because he has so many friends on the jury but he is going to have a tough ass time getting there. With Stoner gone I think it’ll help him win immunities which is basically his only saving grace at this point. He is good at challenges but I don’t see him winning all 3 so the odds of him making it to f3 are super slim. Even if Jake does vote with him and JB I don’t think it’ll work out for him because JP is in this game with 2 fucking idols at f5.

3rd JP- Again this is the same case as Julian. If the jury isn’t bitter JP will beat anyone in a f2 scenario for sure because his game has been so great up until this point but even with 2 idols it’ll be hard for him to make f2 I think because once he reveals both of his idols it’ll make him a huge ass target and I think Chris is smart enough to know that he can’t beat JP in the end so if I’m correct I honestly see JP getting 4th but if he gets to the end then he’ll be one of the best winners ever in Kolbys Survivor like I love his gameplay.

2nd JB- I think JB isn’t in that bad of a spot right now. Yes he is in the minority with Julian but tbh as long as Julian doesn’t win immunity at f5 I see JB making the f3 with Chris and Jake. However the reason I put him below Chris is I think Chris has the better ability to win challenges but if Julian doesn’t win immunity at f5 I think he could win this. However the only person I think he could win against is Jake but I think he could easily get there with Jake.

1st Chris- Lol I’m probably a little biased because he is my winner pick but I think he has a great chance to win. At f5 with JP having 2 idols I could definitely see him possibly playing one on Chris and even if he doesn’t I don’t think Jake would turn on Chris either at f5 and I know Chris will be smart enough to get rid of JP at f4 which he really should and I think he will and then at f3 I think he’ll kill the challenge because he is pretty good in these challenges and I see him being in f2 with Jake with him winning.

Who I want to win
5th Jake- Not deserving
4th JB- He’s deserving but not my favorite
3rd Julian- He’s such a underdog that I think it’d be funny if he won.
2nd Chris- He’s played hard and I feel deserves it.
1st JP- Amazing fucking gameplay all season! He deserves it the most for sure.
2141 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
this final immunity challenge is a close fight.glad that there are 2 deserving still left.
2141 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
good call brady for the most deserving going to the end.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!