This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia

2248 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Erik | Confessional, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

Idk how to feel about the cast lol
But I do have an entertaining plan to split tribes should I wind up as Tribe leader
Be prepared to have someone quit the game @LaFierceBrittany
She hates me
wants nothing to do with me
But, I want her on my tribe with 4 others Ik will work with me
She'd be an easy first boot that I wouldn't mind seeing go
So, yeah. Idk if it's a good plan at all. But, for me. It'd be entertaining to get rid of Brittany since she has told multiple hosts in the past that she would never play a game I was playing in ever again
2248 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Kyle | Confessional, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

Damn this is gonna be a hardcore season
I talked with all the returnees, and Dana seems to be the best choice. I am trying to lay low right now, and Dana wants to go after Erik. He is someone I don’t get along with either, and letting Dana do all the work puts a target on her back rather than mine. Also, Clair doesn’t want to be leader, so I’m helping her out by not choosing her. Erik wants physical players, Clair wants social butterflies, and Dana want strategic people. However, Clair really wants me on her tribe. And I am fine with that. I get along with her really well, and I think I can put my trust in her
But I’m not 100% yet. Being a veteran, Clair may be acting. And she may have slipped up when she said that she can use her acting skills, but that can wait till merge
But from what I’ve heard, there will be an alliance with me, Clair, Brittany, and Dana in it
Leader choices
Most Dana
Least Erik
2248 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Erik | Potential Tribe Divisions, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

TOLANG
- Clair (haycsclair)
- Paul (paul028)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Josh (sergeant)
- Riley (rahrah)

BUNGA
- Dana (TotsTrashy)
- Burger (Burgerman2929292)
- Sandrine (Plai)
- Yandere (Yandereboy12)
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Garrett (Garrett5)

PANGHOR
- Erik (YoundAndReckless)
- Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Newz (OldNewz)
- Matty (OATTY3)

Giving myself Gavin and Jacob ensures Im not the first boot. Jacob and I have bonded over being from Minnesota. And Gavin is a really good friend I made very recently! Glad to see Gavin playing g.games! Newz is there for strength and a nice shield/which Im sure he'd work with me. So, Brittany is going to be in immediate danger hereee
2248 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Dana | Confessional, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

*steps off the helicopter*

https://25.media.tumblr.com/885d798eef57fc6375ede6d9f0f16be3/tumblr_mibbwjcXnE1rkpzjfo5_250.gif

I’m back! My first time was cut short because my original tribe fucked up and didn’t vote out the obvious going-to-be flipper, and I got Keith’d from South Pacific, minus the redemption island.

Anyways, that’s in the past. I’m here to beat my past and hopefully make it to the end. I always struggle making it to the end because a lot of people view me as a threat. It’s definitely because of my reputation and the fact I’m a female, but that doesn’t bother me. I love the challenge. It makes other people scared of what I can do.

As far as this cast, it’s cute... then some. The other two returnees are interesting. Clair and Erik have each other added. Clair is a really good old friend of mine. Erik is a liar. Definitely not going to be sticking with him, but I want to work with Clair here. Love her.

The leadership twist is interesting, but also damaging. Whenever I play these games, I tend to stay loyal with my original tribe. With this twist, that can change every single day and I have to figure it out as I go. Still, I’m pretty much secured the title as the first leader. Clair told everyone she didn’t want it and (pretty much) everyone has told me they’ll vote for me or it’s just silent majority.

This is perfect. I can start off my tribe right with the people I want. Looking at the newbies, I have great connections with Brittany, Eli, Garrett, and Riley. The tricky part is the other two captains don’t want Brittany, and she’s on my friends list, but Eli is her enemy. I need them both on my side, though. Cai and Jacob also introduced themselves to me and I like them both thus far. If I win this election, then my tribe will probably consist of something along these lines.

Additionally, there are some problems. Kyle is definitely a game player. The guy was acting very upfront and stubborn right after the twist announcement and I just didn’t like his attitude. Clair said she can deal with him, though, so that’s out of my hands. Other red flags are Josh and Newz. Eli told me he voted out Josh in a game recently and I’m obviously friends with Eli. Pretty sure Erik and Newz are friends, plus I just have bad history with him.

Everyone else I have yet to talk to yet. So, my strategy would then be to win this election and form tribes that benefit Clair and I, but not Erik. Also, I would want myself on a tribe where I could have a majority and one odd man out, who we could vote out first? Possibly throw the challenge to get out a potential number against us down the road?

From talking with Eli, that might be Josh. Eli and Garrett are close allies, as they played in my game recently, so I have every incentive to put myself on a tribe with the two of them. That’s 3 of 6 right there. I’m likely putting Riley with me, too, as we are good. That’s 4 of 6. The fifth person I definitely want to be somebody on my side, but not so distant that they become the target over the person I pick as the target, being Josh. I’ll have to decide soon enough.

Anyways, that’s it so far. It’s been 13 hours? And I’m already in the spotlight. I guess they just love the idea of putting the entertainer as the leader :)

S/o to CoachWade <3
2248 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Dana | Potential Tribe Divisions, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnluckyGregariousCrocodile-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Clair (haycsclair)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Josh (sergeant)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Matty (OATTY3)
- Newz (OldNewz)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GloomyWealthyEchidna-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Dana (TotsTrashy)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Garrett (Garrett5)
- Riley (rahrah)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PertinentWealthyKitfox-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Paul (paul028)
- Sandrine (Plai)
- Yandere (Yandereboy12)
2248 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Clair & Burger | Conversation, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

Clair: Hi, Burger! How are you? I'm Clair. One of the returnees this season. I just want to know what do you think of the unquestionable leadership this season?

Thank you.

Burger: Nice to meet you Clair. I need to think about it for a bit because it seems kinda confusing. I will let you know once I understand it. Anyways, what place did you get in your first season?

Clair: 9th. I got idoled out. Lol. It was mentioned in the cast reveal. Anyway, take your time. I just really want to know if whose tribe you want to be. Mine, Dana's or Erik's?

Thanks.

Burger: Ah. I don’t take my time to read, heh. Hopefully you get better than 9th this season.

Clair: I hope so. But I really just want to have some fun. No pressure. ;)
2248 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Clair & Gavin | Conversation, Day 2, Pre-Tribes

Clair: Hi, Gavin! How are you? I'm Clair. One of the returnees this season. I just want to know what do you think of the unquestionable leadership this season?

Thank you.

Gavin: It is certainly a game changer. I think it's going to allow people to play more aggressive games than without it. I think I am going to more take the role of observing and patience, myself. I am not totally sure how to approach it. But thanks for the message. Nice to meet you. I'm excited about the game :)

Clair: I really love your answer, Gavin. You seem like a level-headed person. I need someone like you in this game. Are you okay to be on my tribe or do you want to be on Dana's or Erik's?
2248 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
QUESTIONABLE LEADERSHIP ELECTION | RESULTS
DANA: 8
ERIK: 2
CLAIR: 2

With a huge overall total of EIGHT out of TWELVE votes Dana (TotsTrashy) has been elected the first Leader of the season! Which means, the tribes are in her hands. Dana has chosen these tribe divisions:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnluckyGregariousCrocodile-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Clair (haycsclair)
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Josh (sergeant)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Sandrine (Plai)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GloomyWealthyEchidna-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Dana (TotsTrashy)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Garrett (Garrett5)
- Riley (rahrah)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PertinentWealthyKitfox-size_restricted.gif [6/6 Remain]
- Matty (OATTY3)
- Newz (OldNewz)
- Paul (paul028)
- Yandere (Yandereboy12)
2248 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Newz | Confessional, Day 2, Pangkor

Really surprised @ the results of the leadership duel. Didn't think Dana was that popular but eh, Dana was pretty fair in the dividing out the tribes and I'm with Erik which either means two things:

1) I'm going to be targetted by him
or
2) We're going to work together.

I'm really hoping #2 cause man, I really get along with Erik and anyone who knows me will know that I'm super loyal (like I've taken duos to the end and lost to them with no problems bout it).
2248 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Dana | Confessional, Day 2, Bunga

As I expected, I was voted the leader.

Deciding the tribes was literally so intense. I about changed my tribe divisions 4 times and that shows how indecisive I am in this game. That’s probably a weakness, but whatever. I did a fairly good job, I think, of separating based on activity and who’s with who. A lot of people have eachother added as friends or are just associated together.

I went ahead and formed Bunga to consist of all people I want to work with, rather than 5 plus that odd man out. The reason being is if someone REALLY wants to change things up or fuck up my tribe and game, they’re going to have to get through me. Right now, this is my show.

I wound up flipping Sandine and Newz at the last second and now Sandine is probably getting first boot because she was the one person from Tolong not to show. I don’t know her personally, but the reason being was because I need Clair and Jacob safe on Tolong. I was afraid that Jacob would be targeted first, so I put someone ahead of him. That’s how I expect tonight to go.

Bunga is a hassle. Clair and Erik pretty much dislike Brittany, and as she’s my friend, I took her on my tribe. But her and Eli have beef, and I still needed my Eli and Garrett group intact. I just learned tonight Riley knows Eli, too, so that’s good. Cai not showing up for the first challenge was meh, but the guy seems really loyal. I hope he proves that from the first message he showed me.

And an idol clue! :). Being the first tribe to win the first challenge is great. I have good luck with the color purple, so I’m glad I picked Bunga. Pangkor can kiss my ass. Although I was trying to avoid putting Erik and Newz together, I’ll give them what they want for now. I didn’t actually expect the rest of their tribe to show up tonight, but they did, yet Erik and Newz dragged them. After all, they’re with the 3 people who didn’t even vote in the twist... and a piece of meat. Someone who literally calls themselves a Burger. I wonder what the vegans will do with him.
2248 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Kyle | Confessional, Day 2, Tolong

So we lost the challenge. Time to begin my villainous plan. I want to keep Sandrine.

Then I want to take out Jacob early in the game because he trusts me and wont be in jury. Then I want our tribe to win the duel and replace Sandrine with Newz. Then we can intimidate Newz and give him two options. 1. He carries us in the next challenges and we stick together. 2. He throws the challenge and we vote him off. This would take out the biggest physical threat in the game before merge
However, I want to keep the target away from me and make it "not my idea"
2248 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Dana | Confessional, Day 2, Bunga

Seems like I did a pretty good job at dividing these tribes. I already talked about this earlier, but new informations!

Kyle had asked me if he could duel me and I forfeit. I gladly shot that down and just asked him what he wanted. He wants me to swap Cai and Newz next round to weaken Erik and his tribe. Not sure if these are true intentions, but I will talk to Cai about it. I don’t know if I like that idea.

And then Josh’s tribal council answer shows he likes what I did. So, I thanked him privately. Maybe he’s not so bad after all, as my only basis was Eli had voted him out in another game.

For the time being, I guess I need to put on my POTUS persona and give the people what the people want - except Erik. He’s blocked from another game and will remain blocked. Watch that fucker duel me soon. I hope not, though, as I TRIED to at least give him something aka Newz.
2248 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Kyle | Confessional, Day 3, Tolong

OMG SO MANY ALLIANCES
I have seven alliances right now
1. Me and Clair
2. Me and Brittany
3. Me and Jacob
4. Me and Gavin
5. Me Gavin and Clair
6. Me Gavin Clair and Josh
7. Me Clair Brittany and Dana
There is so much to keep up with
But right now, me and Clair are the closest, so that is priority
2248 days ago
ThePug
Sandrine | Confessional, Day 3, Tolong

I know that these bloody idiots will send me home at Tribal Council but do you know what, I have severe trouble with caring. Where is the downside? I get to go home and I don’t have to spend any more time with these people. Queen Sandrine is OUT.
2248 days ago
ThePug
Sandrine | Confessional, Day 3, Tolong

I’m voting for Kyle because I don’t like him and I’m not going to pretend to like him.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!