This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia

2226 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Hello Hello Viewers Lounge Folks! How are you guys doing? We're back with the TWELFTH season of Kolby's Survivor Series. Featuring fifteen newbies and three returning faces who definitely proved to have potential and made a mark in the series but wasn't there extremely long in the game.

With that, I'd also like to announce the Viewers Lounge Draft game! Will (hellomynameis347) will be the main "host" behind that creating a point system and everyone can choose three castaways for their team. Additionally, Robby Has a Podcast will be returning with x10 the content.

I hope to see you guys active and following the season!
2226 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Cool
2226 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
With a total of twenty-three newbie applications a total of fifteen will be making the cast. I've cut them based on, schedules conflicts, their perceived cast-typing and other reasons to the final fifteen. Although, with this not being the official Cast Reveal on their end things could potentially change.

NEWBIE CAST [15]:
- Josh (sergeant)
- Newz (OldNewz)
- Burger (Burgerman2929292)
- Riley (rahrah)
- Sandrine (Plai)
- Ashely (AshelyMcDrama)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Garrett (Garrett5)
- Latisha (Latisha0987)
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Matty (OATTY3)
- Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)

Now, we have three undisclosed returning players, each being the "captain" of a tribe. The three have all made their mark, but could go farther and that is...

RETURNING PLAYERS:
- Dana (TotsTrashy) [The Congo]
- Erik (YoundAndReckless) [Thailand]
- Clair (haycsclair) [Kenya]
2226 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Our twist returning from all the way back in the second season, Survivor: Kenya is "Questionable Leadership" from season two, to twelve it has returned. One player stepping up to a leader political position controlling the tribes and who is placed where, with the option before each challenge for someone to duel for leadership. How will the social dynamics change with this twist in play?

[Questionable Leadership]
- The Questionable Leadership (QL) twist is to give an ever shifting-individual additional power in the Pre-Merge portion of the game, adding another layer of social dynamics and strategy to the game. Before each Tribal Immunity Challenge we will hold a "duel" which is completely OPTIONAL for players in the game, to participate in a short competition to aqucire the title of leader. Once a player is declared the leader the tribe dynamics are completely in their hands. They can shape the game, moving players from one tribe to another at will before the upcoming Tribal Immunity Challenge, although they cannot change the defualt amount of players on a certain tribe by adding or subtracting the amount of players.
- Duels will be held between Tribal Council vote readings and Tribal Immunity Challenges, where anyone in the game has the option to duel the current leader and other opponents. If you unsuccessfully duel the leader you cannot participate in the directly upcoming duel held before the following challenge."
2226 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg I love the cast and I love the twist. The returning players I feel like are very good as well
2226 days 9 hours ago
Silver09
I love this cast, since I recruited like half of them =)
2226 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
Picking my all-star team right now before anyone else grabs this combo
- Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
- Erik (YoundAndReckless)
- Clair (haycsclair)
2226 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
How are you gonna pick your team before the rules are even posted
2226 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
I wanted to strike fear into anyone planning to pick my people
2226 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Ashely (AshelyMcDrama) has been officially replaced by Yandere (Yandereboy12) due to deleting her application.
2225 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
I'm looking forward to watching it
2225 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Calling it now, Oldnewz will win
2225 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
can't wait since I know 10 of them, should be a great season.
2225 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Kolby's Survivor Malaysia Cast Assessment 1/2

Returnees
Clair- I'm so happy to see Clair on this season. I haven't played with her in a while but what will be good for Clair is she is so good at making friends with everyone. Even though she may have a target on her back for being a returner I think she will be the returnee to make it the farthest and I'm excited for her. I think her social skills will bring her far.

Erik- So I haven't seen Thailand the season Erik was in but I have played with him a lot before. Sometimes he can do great but sometime he can be crazy as well. I think he is a good returner to have back but with their not being many returners and because Erik can be so out there I don't think he'll make it far but I hope all the returnees do well.

Dana- Omg I'm so excited to see Dana back for this season! I feel she really deserves a second chance because last time at the merge she was robbed by Josh. I know how much potential she has and I expect big things from Dana this season. I think she'll really redeem herself which is why I'm so excited to see her cast.

Newbies

Josh- I have seen Josh play games before and I think he'll do well in this one. He's not the biggest target in the game and I feel like he'll be able to navigate that really well. I think people will really underestimate him this season and if I had to pick someone he'd probably be my second choice for a winner pick.

Newz- Omg I'm so excited to see Newz play in this season. He is a very good TG player and has won many games. I believe Newz has the capability to win this season but even though Newz is a newbie I would think the returnees all know who he is and with his good reputation I could see people being threatened by him like a Erik to take him out. I think he's super good at challenges though so I think he will definitely make the merge.

Burger- Let me just tell you I'm expecting honestly nothing from Burger this season. From playing with him in the past he is honestly a idiot who flops constantly and plays too hard. I could easily see him doing the same in this game so I expect him to be either 1st or 2nd out.

Riley- Riley is such a question mark for me. I don't really know how he'll do at all. I think he will either flop or surprise people and go really far. I think if Riley can just prove himself in challenges though and link up with the returning player on his tribe then I can see him making the merge but i have no idea how he'll do.

Sandrine- This is my winner pick! Recently I have been cursed with picking winners but I have a lot of faith in Sandrine this season and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. Apparently he's been a good member of Cool Brother and I see him being very active in challenges and very sociable. There's also much bigger targets than him and I think he will use it to his advantage to kill this game. Even though his name isn't 4 letters I have faith he'll break this curse.

Yandere- Tbh I see him as the goat of the season. I feel like the cast will also see him like that as well. Just from his application he seems like a idiot but I feel like if the smart players see that they'll keep him as their wing man to crush in the end. I predict 3rd place for him. 

Eli- I'm excited to see Eli play. He's obviously well known on Tengaged. I've seen him play group games though and he definitely has a ton of potential. I expect big things from him this season starting with the merge.

Kyle- I have seen Kyle play before and usually from what I've seen he find himself in a tough spot early on in the merge. I can see Kyle as the type to play too hard this season or I see Kyle as one getting swap fucked for not making relationships with people but i don't think he'll go far.
2225 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Kolby's Survivor Malaysia Cast Assessment 2/2

Jacob- So I know who Jacob is but I haven't seen him in a while on Tengaged. However usually Jacob does good and I consider him to be a mid merge player. I feel like he'll be able to easily navigate the first part of the game but merge is where the big players emerge and I think he'll be steps behind others.

Cai- Cai to me is in the same boot as Burger. I see him being a first or second boot for sure. To me he kind of seems like a dumb yellow level and honestly I don't think his heart will be in the game considering he's already at 13 hours. He's the perfect easy first boot that I think people will take advantage of.

Garrett- Garrett is one of those type of players who is known but not like too known. He's the type I see definitely playing a smart under the radar game and just trying not to be the biggest target. He seems good at staying out of drama and I feel he'll play that card to make it far.

Latisha- For some reason I don't see Latisha going far at all. i see her being a hothead who blows up at everything. I think she could surprise me and have potential to do good things but to me I think she'll be like a fourth or fifth out.

Grey- Grey is a player I have doing pretty well. I've seen him around a couple of times and I'm expecting good things from him. I feel like he'll be a strategic player for some reason and I can't wait to watch. I hope I'm right about him.

Matty- Matty is a player I also don't have going far. I have never seen him in a survivor game before but he seems like the player to lose interest very quickly in the game which I feel won't do him good. I could easily be wrong though.

Brittany- Brittany I'm sadly regretting picking on my draft. I'm rooting for her like crazy though but recently I've seen her get out very early in games and I hope she can change that because I really like her. If she gets merge i think she'll be a powerhouse but to just get their for Brittany could be a challenge.

Predictions
18th Cai
17th Burger
16th Matty
15th Latisha
swap
14th Kyle
13th Brittany
12th Erik
merge
11th Eli
10th Dana
9th Riley
8th Jacob
7th Gavin
6th Josh
5th Clair
4th Newz
final three
3rd Yandere
2nd Garrett
1st Sandrine
2225 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Yesss Brady assessments are back 馃槣

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!