This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Nine:Fragile

Topic » Season One Episode..

2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Rosary: * Frowns and whispers a angrily to herself *

Ava: So Clayton has been hiding something
2316 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:Clayton has spent more time in the Iron Keep than Amy and Zach, maybe even as much as Joanna. He has to know the tips and tricks.
2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: I guess * Looks around * Have you seen Oliver

Rosary: Did they....do anything to you
2316 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:*shrugs his shoulders
I had other matters at hand.

*Katrina shakes her head
No, Campbell has his eye for me, he would never let those men touch me in that way.
2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Rosary: Oh good...no one should ever * She starts shaking as tears well up and sweat rolls down her face * Ever be treated like that * She breaths in her breath super Shakey *

Ava: He always seems to disappear * Sits down * You know I can't stop thinking about Rosary
2316 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:Your oldest?
2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: Yes, I wonder if shes still alive ad if she is the monster she has become

Rosary: * She slowly sits down and kneels into a ball and starts breathing in and out slowly *
2316 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
*Katrina hugs her tight, she pulls Rosary's head in
2316 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:*grabs her hands
We'll say a prayer for her.
*smiles
2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Rosary: It was only 3 months ago where I was crushing on a boy who was a soilder in training and had a secret hiding spot where I kept my pet rabbits * Laughs while crying at the same time * And then my mother told me to kill my Uncle and I was so deathly Scared of her, I did it, I didn't want to but I did and then I got sent here, I was raped on the boat that brought me here I killed that man and a girl who was to scared to stop it, Now all I ever feel is anger and I have killed so many people I cant even count and I don't feel guilty, * Laughs * Hell, I even enjoy it
2316 days 21 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: * Is reluctant then takes his hand * Let's
2316 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:Gods, hear us please.
*he bows his head
Life, you have given us Rosary, we can ask no more.
Death, you have not taken Rosary, we can only ask you wait longer to take her.
Nature, we ask you to keep her in a straight line. To do what needs to be done to survive, but nothing that will incriminate her. And Death if you have taken her, please, give us a sign so.
2316 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: * Closes her eyes *

Rosary: Am I crazy, Normal people don't enjoy killing, they don't even think about it but i look forward to it, I anticipate the next time I'm forced to kill someone
2316 days 2 hours ago
tuter32
*Katrina holds her tight, truly being the motherly loving figure she never got from Ava
It's okay dear, but you need to let all those crazy thoughts of rebellion go.
*katrina begins crying
2316 days 2 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:Ava, have you anything to say?

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!