This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Eight: A Traitor In the Mist

Topic » Season One Episode Eight: A..

2318 days 6 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Shapiro: Calm down, i'm speaking at a normal tone, besides there is no one for miles around us
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Sinclair:I'm just saying, you never know who's listening.
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: Thanks for your sorrow

Shapiro: * Puts her hand on the side of his face * I..I'm just worried
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:Now, I know Nikolai has given you most of my offer in return for information helpful to my war. I will reverse your marriage to Zachary Thorn, making you a Shae again. And if I am correct, that would make you the eldest Shae?
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Sinclair:I know dear. But, if things are to change, we can't forget the basics.
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: Yes that would

Shapiro: Yes,i understand
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:Therefore, making you the rightful heir the Shae House lands and fortunes. If you desire you could contest Monilla for her spot in Granos since she is not a natural born Shae, or when the war is over you can be the Lady of the Swamps or Fisher's Dock, whichever you prefer.
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: Um..
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Rosary: * Walks out * Don't freak out

Kennedy: * Walks out and clears his throat * Yeah....uh, * Chuckles * We're fine
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:I know, this is a lot at once. But you are extremely crucial to this war and it's efforts. Amy, a false Queen imprisoned you because she hated you. I was at her side when she ordered her brother to marry you. He was not happy. But she wanted to keep an eye on you, babysit you.
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: But he fell in love with me i know that, i don't know if i can leave that
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:Do you think Amy will take you back? She has what she wanted back. Her brother. No longer distracted to now serve her attention fully.
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Shapiro: * Looks at Sinclair and then back at them * Were have you two been
2318 days 5 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: * Shakes her tears welling up * I...
2318 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:My Queen
*walks behind Ava, hugging over her shoulders
Maybe it's best to be not so hard and upfront with her, this is all awful new and fresh to her.

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!