This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game of Thrones After Show

Topic » Game of Thrones After Show

2370 days 23 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
I have a question What do you think Rosary's fate is and tuter you know what happens already bit if  you didnt what would you think what was on store for her
2370 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
I def think that Rosary is going to pulled in several ways and forced very quickly to grow up fast from this world her uncle tried to protect her from.
2370 days 23 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Yeah I agree
2370 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
What is your guys take on Sharie and the Shadow Man?
2370 days 23 hours ago
dvs194
It's a very weird dynamic but it's really interesting
2370 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Who do you think is control in that relationship?
2370 days 15 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
I think the shadow man is
2370 days 14 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
I'm curious to see what your guy's favorite characters are what if we do a character ranking minus are own charecters
2370 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
My favorite character that isn't mine has to be Klaire <3
2370 days 10 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Mine is probably Drake just because he is hilarious
2370 days 10 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Any more questions Tuter
2370 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
idk if I should post here but sorry that I havent RPd much guys :( I always forget, even before I always RPd only when Zach told me to lol
2370 days 10 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Lol well idk you can
2370 days 7 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
yeah I think it was pretty basic but that ENDING spiced everything back up. Honestly I think the downfall of Bronson was brought on himself due to his inability to pick a side. He’s either with Ava or against her, and flipping between both sides meant he essentially burned bridges and his murder will surely be bad on Rosary but besides her it doesn’t really affect anyone else.

However the impact is still significant on the crumbling house Shae and obviously on Rosary. Looking forward to see how that goes for them. I am mainly excited for Rosary but I hope we see Monilla and Logan break out and that one kid who is seemingly forgotten ;)
2370 days 7 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
also awe thanks on the Klaire and Drake thing :-)
She’s still developing to where I want her but I’m liking the journey
As for Drake I was not expecting him to be nearly as fun as he is. Like the guy even has DEPTH LMAO, he’s really fun to play lmao

I personally love Amy, Joanna, Rosary, Ava, Sarana is really awesome and I obviously like Sharie

Selaena has tons of potential and I’m sure she’s going to break out more. I think the whole scene in Kingston is just a little slow but I’m sure things will heat up.

The relationship with Sharie and The Shadow Man is lowkey creepy and disturbing af I hope Sharie gets out of it lmao

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!