This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Four: The Changing of the Banners

Topic » Season One Episode Four: The..

2385 days 4 hours ago
tuter32
***There is a time skip of two weeks from the ending of episode three***

This episode starts off after a small time skip from the end of the wedding. During this time, Sharie has declared the Swamplands an independent Kingdom of Frestos. The rest of Frestos stands divided. Queen Joanna of House Shockborn controls Kingston and her ally House Shae holds Granos. Lady Elena of House Wylde still holds Fisher's Dock, Queen Amy's last chance at keeping the Iron Throne. Amy and Joanna are currently at war, but no battles have been fought yet. Both Amy and Joanna call themselves Queen and so do their supporters, but so does Sharie. Sharie simply wants the Swamplands to be free, but Joanna and Amy both want to bring it back into the fold. Houses are beginning to chose sides, new Houses will emerge at the chance to become noble by choosing the right side of the war.
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(EEEK!)
2385 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
***flashback***

Joanna:I will write to the Bourbon Islands, work out a treaty with their new owners.

Amy:Great, thank you

*Joanna writes a note that says the following:
"I, Joanna of House Shockborn and First of my Name and Key Adviser to the Queen of Frestos would like to negotiate a treaty. Not one of peace, but of force. I would like to dethrone a child who has no place on the Iron Throne. She reeks of desired conquest and you will soon become a victim of her devious ways."
*Joanna sends the raven to the Bourbon Islands, beginning her alliance with them
2385 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Be on in a sec!)
2385 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
***Flashback again***

*a ship docks in a city about twenty miles out of the Iron Keep
*the Mundari pirates unload and meet Joanna at an inn in a back room

Joanna:Mundar, chi como safa wavas micca
(King, I hope your sea travels were fair)

Mundar:Jingo miji mogo tombo Mundar auro?
(A woman meets the King alone?)

Joanna:Mundar yu Mundari murd yugo miji no opo miji
(The King and Mundari murder young women not old women)

Mundar:*draws a small knife and holds it against his face and licks the blade

Joanna:*looks unamused
*laughs
Ipi yopo (If your)
*pauses
cock?

Mundar:*stares at her

Joanna:Ipi yopo cock yama haffi guncho mi frighto
(If your cock was only half that big I'd be scared)
2385 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Mundar:You joke with me you old bitch?

Joanna:So you do speak the common tongue?

Mundar:I don't like to. The language is disgusting, it has no
*pauses
culto?

Joanna:Culture. And I completely understand how a culturist such as yourself would not appreciate the lack of rape and murder we tolerate.
2385 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: * Sitting in his chambers trying to read some documents he looks extremely tired and on the verge of passing out when there is a knock on his door * Uh Come on
2385 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Amy sits in her chambers in Fisher's Dock and stares out her window
*Zach walks in with a bowl of hot soup

Zach:it's been rainy my Queen. I brought you something to eat to warm you up.

*Amy doesn't respond

Zach:Amy, come on. You must eat. Drake said he hasn't seen you eat in a while. He doesn't even know if he's heard you speak since the wedding.
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Klaire is sitting on a bench that looks off to the swamps. It's not really a pleasant view, it's actually really f-cking hideous in her mind, but a simple 'pretty' seems to do the trick when getting the people of the swamps to smile when they ask her*

*she sighs to herself*
^Such a f-cking mess Frestos is in... And I'm loving all of it^

*Henry walks up from behind her*

Henry: Enjoying the view?

Klaire: Mmm.

Henry: *he goes and sits beside her, he's hiding something in his hand*
What do you think?

Klaire: *nods once
Pretty.

*Henry just looks at her, he smirks, she looks over at him and knows he can tell she's lying, she smirks back*
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Drake is sitting with his sister Elena*
2385 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Rosary enters smiling meekly *

Rosary: Hi Uncle

Bronson: Rosary what are you doing here

Rosary: I wanted to talk

Bronson: I thought your mother said talking to me was forbidden

Rosary: I don't always listen to what mother says

Bronson: Right
2385 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
*Markas stands on the battlements at the Wylde hold in Fisher's Peak, observing the soldiers and trainees as they practice their sword fighting and archery*

*Aran is one of the trainees, practicing archery at one of the ranges*

-------------

*Camylle sits on a rooftop in the Iron Keep, watching unsuspecting civilians walk through a dingy market as she peels an apple with a small knife*

------------

*Selaena walks through one of the colorful gardens that the Iron Keep boasts, pretending to admire the rows of roses and azaleas with a content smile on her face as she subtly listens to the conversations happening around her, hoping to get some dirty secrets*
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Henry: Pretty, huh?

Klaire: *shrugs*
It's a lot prettier than Slaver's Keep.

That place was a hellhole....

Henry: *he lightly chuckles, then gets back to serious and concerned*
Y'know, you never told me what happened there. I guess it was my fault for never really askin-

Klaire: Nothing happened. Nothing that everyone doesn't already know, at least.

Henry: ... So you were with Clayton the whole time?

Klaire: *doesn't respond, but nods*
*she's clearly not wanting to talk about this and he easily takes the hint

Henry: *is very bothered by this, he knows something worse happened but she won't admit to anything. It's almost as if Klaire finds this as weakness. He's starting to think that she doesn't want to show any of that*

Well... You won't believe what I found
*he hands her a Sunflower, which is the symbol of House Jaxxon*
2385 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Zach sighs*
Zach:Amy

Amy:Shut up.

Zach:I'm sorry?

Amy:Stop talking. Please.
*she still doesn't turn around
We've lost everything that was handed to us. We lost it to an old woman.

Zach:An old woman who was using her position to work against us.

Amy:How do you know who is with us and who is against us now? Even family can't be trusted?

Zach:She wasn't a Thorn, never was and never will be. She was jealous of what we had so she took it temporarily.

Amy:Brother have you looked at the numbers?

Zach:Well of course but-

Amy:But what brother?! She controls the Iron Bank, the Religious families of Kingston, half of the non-religious families, and all of Granos's bannermen. What do we have? Fisher's Dock? We might as well set sail and set our ship on fire brother.
2385 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Klaire cracks a smile, taking the flower and looking at it, she shakes her head*

Klaire: "Adoration, Loyalty, Longevity"

Henry: *nods*
Father was quite insistent on those traits living in us, huh?

Klaire: *nods as well*
... I guess he never really understood the Game.

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!