This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Three:The Thorn, The Witch, and The Wedding

Topic » Season One Episode Three:The..

2420 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
In the last episode:
Kane was appointed Lord of Granos and then passed away, making Bronson and Monilla the new Lord and Lady of Granos.
On the sail home, Amy, Joanna, and Zach's ship was overtaken by a group of people called the Mundari, Joanna was very familiar with them, even knowing their language. Once returning Amy ordered her betrothed Drake to attend Kane's funeral as a first act of diplomacy. Amy, Zach, and Joanna went on the Walk of Faith to gain the support of the religious Houses
At Slavers Keep Klaire met Clayton, the exiled brother of King Norton, and his band of fellow rouges. Clayton offered to fight for her at  the next tournament to pay for Klaire's ferry off the island, but first Klaire had to endure a grueling night in the woods where she was met by an even worse group of people who sexually abused her until she killed them for her own survival.

Start of this episode:Amy has just announced her marriage to Drake after her Walk of Faith to a warm welcome from the religious Houses of Kingston. The wedding will take place in 12 moons. (Were just gonna kinda wing it lol) The episode begins with the start of the planning for the royal wedding.
2420 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:*takes a Raven
Amy, news of your wedding has reached far already. I just got news from the Bourbon Islands. They plan to have wine, rum, and all the sorts for the wedding.
2420 days 10 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: * Holding the message of the wedding in his hands reading it *

Monilla: What's that

Bronson: Just word of the marriage

Monilla: What marriage

Bronson: The Royal Marriage

Monilla: Oh.... that one

Bronson: You Do know we are required to go to it

Monilla: Yeah doesn't mean I have to like it
2420 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Drake walks up behind Amy and kisses her on the neck as he wraps his arms around her waist*
Drake: Today's the big day
*he smirks

Henry: *is sitting at his post, having just learned the news*
^Drake will marry the Queen, and Elena is the Lady of Fisher's Dock^
2420 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *kisses her neck again
That's what we'll be saying here in 12 moons
2420 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:*puts her hand behind his hand
King Drake has a ring to it, doesn't it?
*smiles
2420 days 7 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Drake rests his chin on her shoulder as her hand goes on the back of his head*
Sure does...

*Klaire is sitting off alone away from the group, thinking*
2420 days 7 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: * Outside far away from her family sharpening a sword and whistling a tune *
2420 days 7 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(I cannot with Ava she is my spirit animal)
2420 days 7 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Lol )
2420 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: Monilla we have to cooperate with the queen, unless our whole family is deaf

Monilla: I understand that Bronson, We should have just stayed an independent we wouldn't be bothered with things like this

Bronson:* Kisses her on the head * We'll be fine

Monilla: * Can't help but smile * I guess You're right

Bronson: * Smiles * I'm always right * Walks off *
2420 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
*Joanna sits next to the throne in her chair and Zach stands next to it, they wait for Amy to leave her quarters for the day

Zach:Back there on the ship. How did you know they were Mundari?

Joanna:Their language gave it away for sure. But I recognized their clothing, they wear it everywhere.
2420 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
Joanna:That chain and cloth combination hasn't been used in centuries and for them to still have it. Just sticks with me.
Where is our Queen, she is late and we have business.

Zach:*clearly telling she is uncomfortable
She should be here soon.
2420 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
*a man and a woman walk in

Zach:I'm sorry, but the guards were to tell you no one is to enter until our Queen is here.

Woman:We actually look for the two of you. The wise Joanna and the warrior Zachary. We brought you presents for bringing a new into the fold. Our Queen was accepted to the faith with open arms. And we wanted to show you that the House of Faith fully support the crown.
2420 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
Joanna:*sits forward
The crown graciously accepts the gifts of the Faith. And in times of need the Crown will happily accept the help of the Houses of Faith.
*nods

Zach:Yes, thank you.
2420 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
*Sharie gets word of the royal wedding and calls for a meeting with her Braken and Rashka and Troy
Sharie:We need to get Henry out of Fisher's Dock for good. I don't care if he's upset with me. Send a ship to get Henry. Braken, sail with me.

Braken:Of course sister.

Rashka:*shakes her head
Leaving again. Sister, we must stop meddling in the affairs of these people.

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!