This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Two:The Rook vs The Queen

Topic » Season One Episode Two:The..

2469 days 19 hours ago
tuter32
*Amy puts on a beautiful giant red dress
Amy:This dress is obnoxious Aunt Joanna

Joanna:And the faith is obnoxious. We just have to be more obnoxious then them
2469 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
*in the small hut, Clayton sharpens the sword Klaire gave him
*he watches Klaire shiver under the blanket

Clayton:I won't ask what happened out there. None of us will. We all went through it.
*points to one of the men with a scar starting the top of his head and goes to his upper lip
I've known him six years and never once have I asked or he told me. The wood are behind all of us now.
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *he nods at Bronson*
^Something tells me Ava isn't too fond of Bronson taking over... I think she'd much prefer leading the house to her liking...^

*he smirks at the thought of Ava leading a house, pure destruction*

*Henry is being relevant to the plot somewhere*

Klaire: *is sitting with Clayton, she thinks back to when Harriett told her that Theresa died*
2469 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Clayton:I do want to tell you though, that old woman you met in the sewer didn't make it.
*begins to lie to Klaire
She got sick and died.
*looks away from Klaire
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *looks at Clayton, and then to the man with the scar*
*then she listens to Clayton telling her that Theresa died*

*looks as if she's not phased, the Jaxxons' are well known for their tough exteriors, added along with the fact Joanna's teachings of avoiding vulnerability*

*she looks to Clayton
So when are you entering the tournament?
2469 days 16 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: * Goes next to Ava * You gonna speak

Ava: No

Bronson: Why not

Ava: I don't find speaking about my father appealing right now I wouldn't get two words in without busting into tears

Bronson: I understand

Ava: You Do

Bronson: Yes it was hard for me too I understand if you don't want to be reminded of his death

Ava: Uh...Thank you

Bronson: Your welcome

* All the speakers speak about Kane, Ava and Monilla then carry his coffin to the family graveyard on the house property and put him in the proper hole they then put his gravestone on top the funeral ends *

Bronson: * Goes up to Drake at the end of the funeral *
Thank you again for coming
2469 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Clayton:When the tournament is announced. Sometimes they happen often, sometimes there is a drought and not one for a year. They're often funded by a House
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *he nods
Of course, House Shae  means a lot to the Thorn's
*he smiles
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *didnt like that answer*
So you don't even know when you're entering this thing?!
*silence
... did you fool me?
2469 days 16 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: Right, Tell her highness We * Pauses * Or at least I will serve her till the end of my days
2469 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Clayton:It could be tomorrow, it could be three years from now. You have protection. You have a new family with us.
2469 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
*Amy, Joanna, and Zach all dressed up to their nicest show up to a garden with beautiful flowers
*a man in robes and a long beard that goes down below his chest walks up smiling
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *looks puzzled*
You alone?
*he smirks
You're the big daddy around here now, Bron. If you are following us, your family should follow you.
2469 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *she scoffs
This is bullsh-t.

*angrily stands up*
2469 days 16 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Bronson: I'm not worried about most of my family

* Glances at Ava *

Her on the other hand I am, but she's not stupid she shouldn't do anything drastic

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!