This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Episode Two:An Unholy Alliance

Topic » S1 Episode Two:An Unholy..

2688 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Quick recap of last episode:
-Amy burnt down the Family's pot warehouse, but was not convicted because of the city of Ganon's ordnance for the statue of of limitations on buildings with no legal owner. 
-Sharie offered Sara a position in the Family.
-Amy and Dean made a secret deal unknown to anyone but Zach (because he handles all of Amy's finances) where Amy pays $25K a month to keep her sex tape with former (now deceased) Head Brother Marcus Simmons a secret.
-"Sleezy" Moe Gomez was sold The Family's new experimental drug for being a pain their butts, figuring it would either kill him or create a new customer. He then drugged Sharie at the bar of the strip club owned by the Wings. After running from the scene he met Amy at a hotel in Amy's attempts to buy the new drug to replicate it to sell herself, eliminating the Family's drug ring. Moe then attempted to rob and rape Amy, who managed to push him out the window of the third floor.
-Klaire put Amy under arrest hoping with Zach and Sharie's statements she could put her away, but her inability to put the murder of Marcus Simmons and the arson behind her she has most likely lost the case before it even went to trial.
-After this Klaire lost a lot of trust in Zach's eyes.
-Sharie was shot four times and rushed to the emergency room, thanks to Sara calling for an ambulance she is still alive.

Let's have another great episode coming off of episode one!
2688 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
*Amy and Vinny are in Amy's office

Amy:So i'm clear?

Vinny:After the Chief's stunt in the police station what little evidence she did have is now inadmissible in court.

Amy:Because?

Vinny:because she tried to use the evidence to frame you for other cases that have already been closed.
2688 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:So she wasted the evidence?
*laughs
A rookie makes rookie mistakes. I knew I hired the right guy. Thank you Vinny.

Vinny:You're parents always treated me right. The least I could do.
But I got a question

Amy:Ask away

Vinny:You're brother. What about him?

Amy:He is still my assistant.

Vinny:Yea he called me when you got arrested.

Amy:About the only thing he's done right lately. He tipped off the police.
*slides the picture of him and Klaire at lunch
2688 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Vinny:What are you going to do about it?

Amy:Let him keep playing dumb. It suits him and keeps him coming to work. As far as he knows, I know nothing.
*puts the picture back in a file
2688 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Poor Zach, getting thrown under the bus and he didn't even file the statement lol)

Klaire: *is getting chewed out by a higher law enforcement officer on the phone*
Mhmm.
*wipes her face
Yeah
*sighs
Mmhm. Okay, I'll see you when you get here.
2688 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:*sitting in his house, hasn't showered, shaved, slept, and barely eaten
2688 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:*walks past Zach's office with Vinny and sees that it's empty
Must be on lunch. Maybe we'll see him why were out.

Vinny:Always was a weird kid.
2688 days 12 hours ago
Markerss
Sara: *Sitting outside Sharie's hospital room*
^I need time to think about this, but... there's no time when someone clearly wants her dead. What do I do..?^
2688 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *runs her hand through her hair
*leans back
My only hope of getting this evidence to work is through the judge being willing to reopen the investigations of Marcus Simmons' murder, and the arson to his building.
*wipes her face and sighs
I wish my dad were here. He'd know what to do.
2688 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
*two men walk up to Sara

First Man:You call the police for her?
2688 days 12 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: "wakes up with 2 strippers with him"

Holy fuck my head

"he rubs his head"
2688 days 12 hours ago
Markerss
Sara: *Shakes her head, looks up at them, and stands*
I did.
2688 days 12 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: "wakes up the strippers and ask's them to leave nicely.  he then takes some meds and does coke"

AHHHH
2688 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Second Man:We give you a pass this time.

First Man:The Family doesn't appreciate the authorities snooping around our business.

Second:We appreciate your thoughtfulness

First:But don't let it happen again.
2688 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Kelly walks in*
Kelly: Ma'am... I'm not sure if you don't know this already, but there was a shooting recently.

Klaire: *starts to look up

Kelly: Head Sister Sharie was shot multiple times, she's in the hospital right now.

Klaire: *clearly infuriated
And nobody f**king told me?!

Kelly: A woman called 911, some officers arrived there.
*brings the files to her
They all made reports.

Klaire: *clenches fists*
I'm going down there. You better tell them to get their sorry @$$es in here no later than 6 P.M, understood?
*starts to walk out
Better yet, get all these f**kers in a meeting room. It's time they start respecting their Chief, instead of like some side b**ch.
*storms out
2688 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:*looks at the clock
11:30 am. Great. Guess Im not going to work today.
*takes a bottle of dark liquor from the cabinet and pours two shots

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!