This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Quechua

3494 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
In the case of a tie, if neither person self-voted, there will be a re vote, and if it's still a tie, we go to rocks.

However, it's different in the final four. :O
3494 days 20 hours ago
Archerskyfire
:O
3494 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
There's going to be a tie breaker challenge with no re vote.
3494 days 20 hours ago
superman11
:O
3494 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Nick.
Ben.

You guys are in the final three, so RELAX, and congratulations.
3494 days 20 hours ago
superman11
grats ben and nick
3494 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Gabbie.
Sam.

One of you will leave the game from a challenge.
3494 days 20 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Woo :D
3494 days 20 hours ago
superman11
eeeek
3494 days 1 hour ago
superman11
*gets ready for challenge if there is a challenge*
3494 days ago
sahmosean
If gabbie isn't here in 15 minutes, it's a forfeit.
3494 days ago
superman11
*holds my breathe*
3494 days ago
sahmosean
Maybe we should just start and let sam try to build fire and if she logs on she can try to make a comeback
3494 days ago
superman11
how about no :( lol i could of been napping right now instead of not napping. :(
3494 days ago
sahmosean
Here's how it works

You will post "Prep #" In seperate posts

Example: Prep 1
Prep 2

For every prep you have, you gain a "YES" in a random.org list with 20 NO'S.
You can try to prep as fast as you can.

When someone wants to light a match, they post "LIGHT" at that point you both have to stop and wait until I say if it lights or not. I'll randomize their list and see if it's a YES or a NO. If it's a no, then nothing happens, I'll post it was a no and you can resume as you would like. If it's a yes, then I'll randomize your prep list again, adding 8 more YES's, and if you get a YES, you win. If you get a NO at that point, you have to continue doing the normal thing (prepping if you want and trying to light when you see fit) but you will lose 4 of your YES'S if your fire starts and then goes out.

This isn't turn-based, you have to prep as fast as you can, but remember to stop when someone tries to light because that's dependent on my speed and that should be a constant.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!