This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Quechua

3483 days ago
sahmosean
Tomorrow, I'm playing a soccer game, so I'll either read the votes early or kinda late. Non-live final immunity will be posted in the morning regardless.

Ben (Bigben1996): Immunity wins seem natural to you, how confident are you in winning the last one?
Nick (Archerskyfire): This is the finale, is it an accomplishment to make it to that point?
Gabbie (bambiboo6): What goes into a vote this late in the game?
Sam (Superman11): Do you think the 4th place curse will be broken today? (Every season it's been the last person standing from their tribe that got 4th)
3483 days ago
Archerskyfire
Nick (Archerskyfire): This is the finale, is it an accomplishment to make it to that point?

Of course!!! No matter what happens and who wins, us 4 should be very proud to make it this far
3483 days ago
superman11
Sam (Superman11): Do you think the 4th place curse will be broken today? (Every season it's been the last person standing from their tribe that got 4th)

im horrible with curses :( this immunity was important, i needed it to be safe and continue on. but right now its not looking good for sam :(. i just hope right now i can at least force a tie, that would be a start and ill work from there
3483 days ago
BambiBoo6
Gabbie (bambiboo6): What goes into a vote this late in the game?

I'm honestly not sure. I know who I want to vote for, and nothing is really going to change my mine at this point. Good luck to every one though.
3482 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (Bigben1996): Immunity wins seem natural to you, how confident are you in winning the last one?

I'm fairly confident I can win the last challenge of the season.  But I don't want to be over confident because I'm not at the finish line yet.  There's one challenge standing between me and FTC so I need to remain level headed and keep composure
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3482 days 20 hours ago
superman11
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Final vote...
3482 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
3482 days 20 hours ago
superman11
*sweating bullets*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!