This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

3526 days 11 hours ago
superman11
O_o
3526 days 11 hours ago
BambiBoo6
................................................................................................. Alright who wants llama for dinner?
3526 days 11 hours ago
superman11
*raises hand with the machette*
3526 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*raises hand*
3526 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, well I think it'll work fine if we do it like this.

First of all, grats on merge. You will still be called Quechua, but I'll give you yellow buffs.

You guys can have until 3:30PM CST/4:30PM EST to send me your votes. Then, we'll have a new challenge, which I'll explain at that time. The winner will nullify all the votes they received. Transferring immunity might play a big part today, too, if you so choose, as long as you tell me before I read the votes which I'd already have at that point.

Instead of using your lists to factor into your decisions in the challenge, I'll count people's 6th rank as their vote if they don't come on. The "mystery punishment" will change to be a self-vote, if you aren't here and also didn't send a list. :D
3526 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
20 minute tribal. GO! You don't want a self vote, especially when the challenge is a mystery!
3526 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
well shit
3526 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes when the challenge is over and once it's been confirmed that immunity is not being transferred
3526 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Have fun everyone, and good luck with the challenge and tribal!
3526 days 11 hours ago
BambiBoo6
GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU'RE WITH THE LLAMA! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
3526 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
This challenge seems TOO complicated to play on my phone sooo good luck to everybody else :)
3526 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
The immunity challenge is simple.

I'll post a task. The first (x-1) of you to do it will move on to the next round, with the slowest one being eliminated.

Please check in again. Also, remind me if you can take and send screenshots, because some of my task ideas require them and I want to know if/when I can use those.
3526 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh, yeah, IDK if I mentioned, but since that challenge was tribal, I have to use this one instead.
3526 days 11 hours ago
BambiBoo6
im here and I can
3526 days 11 hours ago
superman11
here/yes

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!