This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #8

3504 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Friday at 3PM CST/4PM EST.

If you can't be there, then send me a ranked list of the other 6 people left in the game (both tribes) because this challenge involves decision making and some of the aspects could be won by someone who isn't here.
3502 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Check-in.
3502 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
here
3502 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Here
3502 days 2 hours ago
superman11
here
3502 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Wait, we didn't merge yet?
3502 days 2 hours ago
BambiBoo6
present
3502 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Cuadrilla:
Ben
Bennett

Pandilla:
Sam
Gabbie
3502 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm typing up the rules now. They're pretty complicated.
3502 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge is very intricate, so you'll have to refer to the rules throughout.
Basically, I'll post a different task each time. You'll all try to finish the task. Everybody is ranked individually, and their ranks are averaged as a tribe, which will put a factor into the second part of each round. The tribe who did better in part one has an advantage, because they'll have more chances to score in part two. Part two will also be a random task, which will be when you try to score. However, your roles in part two have to do with your ranks in part one. So, maybe you'll be doing the puzzle if you were good at something in part one. That's got a twist, too, though, because the individual who does the best in the first part of each round gets to choose a "shithead" and a "cool guy" These roles have a factor on that person's performance, which will ultimately affect the individual more than the tribe because there are punishments attached to each role. That's where your lists come in. Maybe your reward is to knock someone out of the challenge, or maybe you get to pick someone else to do something good or bad.
At the end of the round, each tribe will have somewhere from 5 to 37 points, at which point we'll start a new round. If you were the cool guy last round, you get an edge in the next round, which can help you earn an advantage for the game, like a clue to the idol - however, the person who chose you to be the "cool guy" will also earn the same reward. If the "cool guy" and the "shithead" are on seperate tribes, in one round, they have to face off in a duel, with the cool guy as an advantage, with the results of the duel giving BaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA
3502 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm in the middle of a frooks
3502 days 2 hours ago
BambiBoo6
what. the. literal. fuck.
3502 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hello :)
3502 days 2 hours ago
superman11
do i have to read that all?
3502 days 2 hours ago
BambiBoo6
GO AWAY JULIAN
3502 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Ik where this is going...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!