This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: New Pandilla

Topic » Tribal Council #8: New..

3504 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Remember, the element of surprise has been a big factor this season.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. GL to the top 8!
3504 days 21 hours ago
superman11
no i get that 100% but it just sealed my fate in the game :D hehe #RIPsamdnmatt
3504 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
not saying that anyone rigged it but i wish the tiebreaker rules were specified. gl everyone. jimbo's probably happy because a dull player just left the game
3504 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
lololololol
3504 days 21 hours ago
superman11
like this season for the tiebreaker you could of stated like

since you don't know when the llama appear all tiebreakers will be a surprise or something like that, so we can't really be like oh its a revote, or a past vote, it would still keep us on our toes
3504 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
@JB

nah I wasn't that happy because you haven't been dull up until the last 20 hours
3504 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
1 min agosahmosean
@JB

nah I wasn't that happy because you haven't been dull up until the last 20 hours

So you would rather have one of us go. I see how it is XD >:)
3504 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
@Nick

No, what I"m saying is that I'm not specifically happy to see anyone leave. I don't think there was anyone specifically "dull" that I thought "oh man I sure want them to leave or my season is ruined!"
3504 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Oh ok haha
3504 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
lol trying to troll jimbo haha... jimbo knows him & i are tight XD see yall in jury

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!