This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: New Pandilla

Topic » Tribal Council #8: New..

3505 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, it's time for New Pandilla's first tribal council.

Nick (Archerskyfire): What are the chances of the voted out castaway being blindsided?
Jeremy (_JB_): Are you worried you'll get taken out for being weak at the challenge, or do you expect that this will be treated like a post-merge tribal since merge is so soon?
Matt (bearclaw1212) Having been voted out already, how does that change people's view on you and your personal strategy in the game?
Gabbie (bambiboo6): Are tribal lines going to stay strong and it'll be 3-2?
Sam (Superman11): Is this vote based on trust or challenges?

Votes will be due tomorrow at 3:30 CST/ 4:30 EST. I'll post a non-live challenge shortly after. Good luck you 5
3505 days 23 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick (Archerskyfire): What are the chances of the voted out castaway being blindsided?

I'm not sure. I think there's a good chance but everyone here pretty much knows how safe they are
3505 days 23 hours ago
superman11
Sam (Superman11): Is this vote based on trust or challenges?

both
3505 days 13 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Matt (bearclaw1212) Having been voted out already, how does that change people's view on you and your personal strategy in the game?
Well, I actually am in a better position on this tribe then there, so I feel safer
3505 days 9 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Gabbie (bambiboo6): Are tribal lines going to stay strong and it'll be 3-2?

I'm honestly not sure. I certainly hope so but for all I know I could be the one getting voted for because I wasn't here yesterday at all which was not my fault let me add because I had to baby sit and she came a lot earlier than I had though she was  going to. As far as tribal tonight goes, I think it'll be a surprise even to me as to who gets sent to jury.
3505 days 2 hours ago
BambiBoo6
-waiting patiently for the votes to be read-
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Hey guys. I couldn't read them early because there is a self vote, and I just got home a little late.

I'll read the votes now.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay then, I'll read the votes.
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
Jeremy (self-vote)
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3505 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
That's 2 votes Gabbie, 1 vote Jeremy, 1 vote Matt, and
ONE
VOTE
LEFT.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!