This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

OK so Will is gone and he probably voted for me, Marcus is gone and that is probably an attack towards me from the other tribe but that is not gonna weaken me cause they might get rid of me and Chael's partners...but that doesn't mean we can't get rid of Alyssa and Sagars partners....me and Chael are going to team up with Samoa, Bubba, Tyker, and Bob to take out Jordan and Jacob so we can weaken them come the merge cause they are obviously working together
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

It's SO easy to convince Jared into voting your way. Like I get him paranoid into voting with me, next vote will probably be Jordan. It's good for my game because Jordan and I haven't talked at all and Jared is upset at how Marcus has been voted out. So I'm all like... "You do know that they voted Marcus out to get to you right?" And he starts freaking out which was priceless! And I go "Well we can get back at them by voting Jordan out!" And now he's all 100% down for it which is perfect for me.

Now we just have to pull this vote off without anyone going crazy and ruining the plan.
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jordan:

Due to my violent feelings towards Josh, I'm like THIS close from getting myself expelled. Ah well, fuck it, voting Tyker.
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Tyker:

This shit is one big fucking roller coaster, i have no idea where Jared and Jordan with their votes, i wanna get Bob out but i just gotta spit some game to guarantee my safety

Samoa, Bob, and Bubba is the people of all my tribe i never intended to talk to, Jared never hit me back so i know he probably targeting me Jordan is willing to vote who i vote for, i hope, Chael and i are cool, Jacob which i thought we was cool my first ally in here but i been hearing that hes been throwing my name around which i dont know if it's true or not
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh:

Well I got no votes last tribal and wasted my idol. Honestly I think the complete ineptitude of this tribe is what got me to use it, because had I been able to have the big conversations about the vote that I'm used to having with a more active tribe, I'd have felt more secure. I sniffed a blindside, but fortunately that didn't happen.

At this challenge I really seemed to annoy a few people both my tribemates and the others. I'm taking a calculated strategy to make myself universally disliked. Whenever a swap or merge happens, I will most likely be on a starting tribe down in numbers. Logically people in the majority should want to keep the "goat" around and take out more likable threats. I'm hoping to have SOME allies eventually, but as long as this fans tribe doesn't go to another tribal, I think I'll be in decent shape whenever the next twist comes.
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob:

I am just going to blow stuff up because I can, my motivation is at a low not going to lie, and I think blowing stuff up will get that motivation back, I understand that I might end up in redemption but I am willing to bet on myself that I can win any challenge in redemption so it is worth it, time to throw a wrench in everyones game.
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

Oh my god I don't know what's happening anymore....I heard I'm getting my name getting thrown out by both Jacob and Chael but I don't believe Jacob.....Jordan told me that Jacob said I'm going after her....so I don't know what to do but I can say that maybe Jacob might be leaving
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Bubba:

Right now my strategy is to lay low and stay off the radar! I really dont want to make waves, but i want both sides to trust me! The vote is looking towards Chael, but I really dont think we will have the numbers for it. Its a 50/50 kinda move, but Im gunna have to choose a side and stick to it.

Tribal Vote - Chael
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

OK so I heard from Tyler that Jordan and Jacob and Bubba are voting for Chael.....I hear that Jordan is gonna vote Jacob I know me, Samoa, and Chael are voting Jacob...I hear Jordan and Jacob are voting Tyker so I don't know what's happening but I think I might need to play my idol...I'm not sure yet this is such a crazy tribal
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Tyker:

My plan was to get Bob out but Jacob my first ally in this season is untrustworthy i dont know if he is lying or not so i gonna have to vote for him because Jared, Chael, Samoa will vote for him i dont want to be the minority so i gotta do what i gotta do so see ya Jacob you done
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

Jacob

I didn't trust you and I will never trust you

I am still contaplaying on playing my idol cause I hope it at least keeps me safe from being pulled into redemption island by Jacob....I will get back to you on that Red
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

Okay so a breakdown of what happened from my side of the story here...

The plan for the possible tribal tonight before I left at 5:30 was to vote Jordan. There was 6 people down to do that. (Me, Jared, Samoa, Bubba, Bob, Tyker) we didn't tell Jordan obviously and we didn't tell Jacob because we think they're working together so we stayed clear of that. I can thank my lucky stars though before I left I started talking to Jordan to be sure of what was going on with him to make sure no one threw my name down.

I come home at around 12... I have 17 new messages. "Okay what happened..." I say to myself... Bob is voting Tyker, Tyker and Bubba are voting Bob. Jordan is voting Tyker. Samoa and Bubba are silent. Jared is voting Jacob, then Tyker and Bob switch to Jacob along with Bubba so now everyone is voting Jacob it seems!

So I hear Tyker has said my name along with Jacob (even though Jacob has said everyone's name so that's why he is the vote tonight) and I think that was it for me... Tyker was a decent ally but I guess he fails to stay true to yours truly. And I do have an "alliance" with Jacob and I know he has this special power to take someone with him to Redemption Island.

So I go to Jacob... "Hey Jacob... Tyker has this huge plan and it looks like the entire tribe is on board with it. What the hell happened? I thought we were all allies?! Why is Tyker telling everyone to vote you out?"

Now I am flat out hoping this plan works... Jacob gets voted out and takes Tyker down with him for it... But I am praying to the survivor gods that I don't get any votes tonight. This is the best move I could make side from using Samoa's idol but let's just hope everything works out.
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

I am such a dumbass....I found out Jacobs power was fake so I wasted an idol how stupid am I? Damn
3227 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Jordan:

So right after Jacob was voted off, which was my idea because he wouldn't listen to me, Alyssa told me about how Chael kept going off on racist rants to her. I feel like I voted off the wrong person...
3226 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
At this point, everyone is being so whiny about how Chael is acting. Seriously, If you wan him gone, throw a challenge and vote him out!!!!! Not his fault he's kicking their asses. I might not be his best friend, but he's playing great. He's my pick to win.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!