This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3225 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Cast reveal tonight at 8 pm est!
Premeire is tomorrow night, Monday June 22nd.
3225 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Please do not get upset if you did not make the cast. So many people applied to return and getting a perfect 10 was difficult at times because at times I did have castaways and then I didn't and then I did again.
3225 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Watch the cast reveal now!
3225 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Well the season hasn't even fully begun and already there is chaos and drama and it has to do with me lol quite a few people were supposed to play but were not casted due to their partner not responding. Chael is now involved in that drama...
3225 days 3 hours ago
CHAEL
When am I not? Hey it's good I got a good partner it's all sorted out
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet the castaways in these pre-game interviewers!
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Imogen B. (CaitlinBella)!

In game name with last initial: Imogen B
Partners name: tunertin
What are you going to bring to the table?: The best me I can be, I'm devious and cunning and able to have people do my bidding.
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: I'm gonna help them... it's a guaranteed ally and I would be stupid not too.
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: Myintelligence, wit, quick reflexes etc.
How are you going to claim that title?: By being ruthless and not letting anyone stand in my way.
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Emmy-Jay D. (Geovanycalderon)!

In game name with last initial: Emmy-Jay D.
Partners name:  Logan (?)
What are you going to bring to the table?: I'm going to ruthless
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: I'll help just as long as it doesn't conflict with my game
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: I'm going to be a villain dressed up as a hero
How are you going to claim that title?: by backstabbing bitches
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Bob (Tunertin)!

In game name with last initial: Bob S
Partners name: CaitlinBella
Why you wanted to return: Your series is one of the most fun I have ever played.
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: It will be much different because everyone has played before, however, everyone has someone they know they can trust and people will be playing with their partner mainly so other alliances will be harder to make and keep.
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: We will obviously be allies and try to get each other far in the game. If there is nothing I can do for her and my only option is to vote her out then I will.
What traits are you going to show the ought his season: strength in challenges and great strategy
How are you going to claim that title?: Play nice and get rid of all threats as soon as possible
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Josh (Mman23)!

In game name with last initial: Josh K
Partners name: Will (WANJ)

What are you going to bring to the table?: I see myself doing fairly well in this season. While I'm by no means a dominant force in challenges, I always show up and do solidly enough that I don't get picked off pre-swap. I typically make it to the merge and wind up placing 4-7. I think I now know how valuable social connections are, and while I still plan to play strategically, I know that gamebotting isn't the way to go if I want votes in the end!

Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: Unlike the majority of the teams here, I don't have a relationship with my partner. I did reach out to him and say I wanted him to be my number 1, but I don't necessarily expect him to follow through. I typically do like having a fully-trusted partner, and it'd be great if Will were that, but by no means is that restrictive since we probably won't even start on the same team.

What traits are you going to show throughout this season: Mentioned earlier but I have a strong strategical mind. I also am fairly self-aware even if I play off like I'm not. I almost always win the Survey individual challenge that has players choose superlatives for each other. I also write good confessionals because I know how much the VL enjoys them ;)

How are you going to claim that title?: By making real connections with these people and doing my best to make sure that I'm never someone's number 1 target.
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Will (WANJ)!

In game name with last initial: Will N.
Partners name: mman23
Why you wanted to return: The last time I played it was ran on a strict leash by one person and I would like a chance to actually play survivor.
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: I am still going to be the most entertaining person on the season, but with a game plan.
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: If they make it to the merge I will help them as much as possible
What traits are you going to show the ought his season: Entertainment and strategic
How are you going to claim that title?:  Hopefully how Fabio won the title. Being at the end with dislikable people.
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Tyker (TykerV)

In game name with last initial: Tyker V
Partners name: JosephinaAlexis
Why you wanted to return: Cause i know I can do better than 7th also i like being a returnee it make me feel special
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: tbh i have no idea
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: Well yes i be there for my partner
What traits are you going to show the ought his season: friendly  and competitive but i also wanna backstab some people
How are you going to claim that title?: by hopefully befriended some of my components then when they put they thrust into me, I crush em like a chocolate chip cookie
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Bubba (Duffybutt12)!

In game name with last initial: Bubba G.
Partners name: Nikki P. (Avatar20)
Why you wanted to return: Because i felt robbed, and i was kinda hated! I want redemption!
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: I'll have someone I can trust!
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: I will help to an extent!
What traits are you going to show the ought his season: Kindness, loyalty, and a lil bit of bitch
How are you going to claim that title?: By voting out 18 other people of course ;)
3225 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Jared (NewNightmare7)!

In game name with last initial: Jared D

Partners name: TheAce

Why you wanted to return: I want to improve on my lacked gameplay

How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: I'm gonna try more and not get screwed by a premade alliance

Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: I'm not sure..it depends on the alliances that have been built by other people

What traits are you going to show the ought his season: Difference, Smart, Persuasivness

How are you going to claim that title?: by using my knowledge of survivor to an extant
3225 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Meet Logan (Thegamingdragon)!

In game name with last initial:Logan.R
Partners name: emmy-jay
Why you wanted to return:i feel i went to early last time and was blindsided and this is a second chance to win it
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: well im not gonna change much abuout my game as i feel i was voted out because there dicks
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: yes i am gonna help him go far but i know he can go far himself as hes good at these
What traits are you going to show throughout his season: nice, helpfull, and maybe be a but of a villian
How are you going to claim that title?:make sure im in a good alliance and make sure my partner isnt voted out
3225 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Meet Jordan (SerenityFirefly)!

In game name with last initial: Jordan G
Partners name: AlyssaB
Why you wanted to return: Being the dominating force in my last season only to be shut down by two villains, I need my redemption
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: With Alyssa I know the type of player that she is, and I know that we play similar enough games that we should both make merge, and if we do then we'll both be fine
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: I'll do what I can, but Alyssa's a good player anyway, I'm not worried.
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: I plan on staying with my original hero trait, while also notching up the entertainment factor. Also I think I'm better at challenges now
How are you going to claim that title?: The same way I should've last time, by trusting who I need to and dispatching those I don't.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!