This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3237 days 21 hours ago
Chuckledicks69
Yesssss! I love this cast! So many people are here to play and it's awesome. A couple people are playing a little too hard already though
3237 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan's Confessional:

Well I'm back for another chance at this. I got blindsided last time but I'm gonna play hard this time and win it. There tribe has strong players but I feel our tribe is strong and I know Emmy-jay is a strong competitor hope we both make the merge
3237 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's Confessional:

First confessional of the season and I'm already having to clear things up. So one, my partner actually is NOT a multi and I'm sure you all can figure that out on your own somehow, some way. Also, I'm not here for him I'm here for me obviously. I wouldn't have forced my buddy to make an account so we can both play. It was obviously so that I could play! That should cler it up for you guys watching.

Second... Samoa & I are of course an obvious alliance. Not sure if others are expecting it or not but it's happened. Our ideal plan is to make merge so him, Caleb, Sam, and I can have good numbers heading into the merge but that comes later. Most important thing for me is finding someone to work with Samoa and I. And I need Bob out... Like now.
3237 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Ok Viewers lounge. This season you guys are going to be very very. With a new twist entering the game you guys have become the ultimate manipulator a in the game even though you may not be playing.

The Mandate of Heaven twist is a twist that involves everyone voting for their tribe leader. The tribe leader will then make a huge decision in the game. The power then shifts to you. If you think that the leader is bad, has made the wrong decision or is just purely not a good leader you can shake up the game by choosing a new leader
3236 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's confessional:

Blood vs Water is a difficult concept... Especially on here. Thanks to my new "friend" Jared, who told me there's an alliance in the Newbie camp with Sagar, Alyssa, his partner Marcus, and Josh. That's nearly majority and I highly doubt that out of those 4 they don't have any side votes. Hearing that my partner Sam isn't involved in anything worries me a lot because that's a number for MY game that could be going home. I need Samoa's partner and Sam to get shit done on that side. Because if not now not only do I have to strategize for my game to take care of Bob or Bubba but now I also have to strategize to keep Sam in the game so come merge I have numbers.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
3236 days 11 hours ago
islandsurvivor
OH! :0
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Well as you may have seen the tribe leaders have made their decisions. Jacob, took the opportunity to head to tribal council on the get go so that a later time the Lâojiang tribe loses they can be immune from going and instantly send the Zhanshi tribe instead. Josh however, chose to battle it out and thus spared his tribe from going to tribal first
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

Logan

You are one shady bitch..plus you never talked to me so yeah..bye
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

Well after a little bit of talking I am in an alliance with Jacob and Chael (separately) and Logan is what I'm hearing for the first vote so that's probably what I'm gonna vote then get my Revenge on Bubba for betraying me last season :-)
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Tyker's confessional:

Well damn......Tribal council right of the bat, whatever the hell Jacob is thinking...that shit better work
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh's confessional:

Well it's great being in China and my experience grew that much more when I was elected as the leader of my tribe. I was fine stepping up for this role- typically I try flying UTR- but figure this is a fun chance to step out! These games are all about having fun anyways. I started out in an alliance with Marcus, Sagar, and Alyssa. They were the first three I had good convo with so I was fine with this, but unfortunately tonight I got word from Alyssa that the other two guys weren't happy with us.

I don't know about you, but stuff just seems fishy. I feel like Alyssa got cold feet with the other two guys, and wanted to cut who she felt was dead weight in order to bring in Josephina. I have to admit Marcus looks sneaky, and if the multi rumors of Chael/Sam being the same person are true, and Marcus talked to Sam, then maybe that'd be something.

Regardless, I was happy to avoid tribal by not taking the deal that Jacob from returnees did. His lie about redemption is interesting as it could impact him for the rest of the game. He wants to work together but really that means he wants someone to prevent his lies from being outed. I'll bide my time with him but if he wrongs me, I won't hesitate to reveal Jacob for the liar he truly is. I'm the leader of the good and he's the leader from hell.
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Tyker's confessional:

I vote for Chael, you already won a season you don't need to win another
3236 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Jordan's confessional:

So Jacob's my boy, so I know exactly why he sent us to tribal. CHAEL. Dude keeps talking with Alyssa and that disturbs me, so I want him out. However, Logan also has a target on his back, I'm guessing because he's shady, but that would mean that Jacob sent us to tribal to lose someone he didn't plan on. And that worries me.
3236 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob's confessional:

Well I was named the tribe leader what I hate so much, I play this UTR and now being the leader makes that almost impossible, so I am going to play this balls to the walls game from day 1 as proven by my decision. Here is why I made that decision.

1. Honestly if I can survive this vote it was all worth it because we can go on a winning streak and then when we lose we don't have to go to tribal.

2. Allows me to lie about the power that I received in the "twist". Me saying I can bring someone to redemption with me saves me a few votes. Josh could screw me on this but it probably won't be the best interest in his game to do so this early. Most people don't want to risk going to redemption but I am not afraid of it so that helps me.

3. Allows me to put the target on Chael, I don't know for a fact that his partner is a multi but even if he isn't it allows me to target a good game player early in the game what is worth it.

4. Also with redemption island I at least can work my way back if I am voted off. So I can take a few more chances.

Overall I trust Jordan the most played with him in the past and we have worked well together. But the target is on Chael and he should go home
3236 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's confessional:

It wouldn't be Red's survivor without the drama king CHAEL starting drama except I was on the other side of it this time! Okay VL and Red I'd never lie to you guys and between us I will tell you the truth. I am NOT a multi. Get that out of the way right of the bat.

Anyways, I'll explain how my night went down.

Me: "You cool with Samoa?"
Bubba: "yeah"
Me: "Okay you're cool we are voting Logan it's cool."

Me: "Yo Jared get your guys to vote Logan tonight I totally trust you guys"
Jared: "Cool"
Me: "Hell yes we are cool."

Me: "Guys just vote Logan and be cool"

...cool.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!