This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Revival (Discussion/ Confessionals)

Topic » Survivor: Revival (Discussion/..

3273 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Damian:

This bitch Shae has got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. I don't get why us trying to win Immunity is a personal attack on her but she's obvi messed up and I feel bad for her safety on this island. Come merge, that bitch is GONE. BYE HUN. Like she picked the wrong person to mess with and make false accusations at... You don't just get to call me out for no reason and get away with it. So yeah, little does she know, but she just ruined her chances of winning, not that this dumbass was winning in the first place smh.
3273 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Aria:

Well I had a majority alliance with my old tribe. Now I still have Nick, and Damian is telling me he's voting for Eric. Hopefully by sticking up for him against Shae he wants me in some sort of alliance with him. At this point, I don't have options when there are 4 original Masalanta and 2 Lapakati. Btw, I plan on targeting Shae in everything if possible. She/He is ridiculously sensitive. Ahhh it's making my day
3273 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Shaun:

Confessional: wow WE WON AGAIN XD but I can't help but feel that shae is going to become a weakness with his "personal issues" but we are preety much still the dominant tribe >:)
3273 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Episode 3: "Get it into gear"

After a losing streak for the Lapakati tribe, the tribes merged splitting the tribes up evenly with 2 previous Lapakati members on each tribe and 4 Masalanta members on each tribe. The castaways were happy to regain steam with their new tribes but little new alignments were being made, sticking to there old tribal divisions. At the immunity challenge, little also changed. Although Lapakati survived through the work of Damian and Aria, they did receive yet another loss. Following the challenge, Shae, whom felt personally targeted by the two and wanted to crush their strategy, went at work on calling them out.

At the Lapakati camp, Aria gained a little bit of Damian's loyalty, after talking back to Shae and sticking up for him. The two agreed that when merge hit, she would be the first one gone. Even at Masalanta, tribe mate Shaun was feeling the heat from Shaes outlash, fearing that her personal problems could be weakness for their tribe.
3273 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Damian:

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT ALL THESE CONFESSIONALS BUT IS THIS CAST A JOKE?!?! What the literal fuck is wrong with them?!?! So remember that five person alliance of me, Shae, Bob, Logan, and Jade? Well now I'm going through the ringer because apparently this is supposed to be The Fucking Brady Bunch and not Survivor. Like everyone in my alliance is yelling at me like "You shouldn't have said anything, you should've ignored her, you blew it out of proportion, now you're a huge target, blah blah blah, annoying shit, more annoying shit".

And then there's me sitting here like, "Well, why did Shae have to call me out in the first place? Like if we're this happy family that should never fight then why does she get to make me look like the bad guy?" and like nobody fucking cares. They're like well you still shoudln't have said anything, this is bullshit, you were targeting her. Like what the literal fuck is wrong with these people? Like god damn, I'm in that one alliance that's just a joke! I just don't get how Shae is getting away with calling me out but I can't defend myself. My alliance is a disaster, and I'm not gonna stick with a sinking ship let's just say that.
3273 days 4 hours ago
vergi1
No one has asked me anything I dopnt think anyone realizes im even in the lounge xD
I wouldnt say anything tho dont worry that ruins the game
3273 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
It definitely does!
3273 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Convo between Aria and Damian:

What if you tell them to vote nick? Then it'll be 3 votes Logan, 2 Nick, 1 Eric. We can't give them numbers come merge and if we don't know when that is we may not get the chance to if we win next challenge.
>I think he might be inact.
>>Even if we tell Eric to do Logan?
>>>I'd rather do Eric tonight. Otherwise it might tie
>>>>oh I should pay more attention to that lol. So should we vote him out then?
>>>>>He's Logan so that's a no go lol
>>>>>>Well we can hopefully get Gamingdragon to go with us just for added numbers
>>>>>>>Yeah I mean I know that Shae, Bob, Jade, and Logan are all in a tight allaince so we definitely need these numbers come merge time
>>>>>>>>I would assume we'd merge at like 11 people left if we're having a 3 person final. But idk. I'm good with that alliance though!
>>>>>>>>>Okay, well if you, me, Nick, Alan, and I think I can get winners1 (Ryan) too we might have majority depending on when we merge.
>>>>>>>>>>I only talked to Nick and Alan about the first vote so we had a semi alliance going. Nobody was really playing on that tribe lol
>>>>>>>>>>>Because I just asked Nick if he wanted to work with me and you on this tribe, and he sounds interested
>>>>>>>>>>>>Okay, I didn't know if you guys were good on that tribe but seeing as how you didn't go to a tribal I guess there wasn't a reason for you not to be lol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeah they were both on my previous tribe too. I told them the vote is Eric
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Are you good with island and gamingdragon?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kk
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I don't think she even knows what she's saying tbh lol and btw Nick just randomly asked me who to vote and I said to vote Eric
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm mostly confused by her lol. Like she's saying she didn't take it personally but then why did she say it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bitch just called me weak. I'm gonna freak. lol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Agreed! We need to win these next immunity challenges!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So it'll be good to have each other there at merge so we can both take her out ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lol same, and come merge she obviously has a personal thing against both of us now
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seriously though. It's so annoying. I want to target her/him every challenge if I can lol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ok! This bitch Shae is literally killing me lmao
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I don't have a problem with that. I have no alliance so whatever you wanna do I'm good with
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3273 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Logan:

Tonight is gonna be a blindside here's how it's gonna go down Damian thinks it's me him bob and sporty girl but I have got 4 people to vote him tonight so unless one of the 4 changes there vote he's gone
3273 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Aria:

So holy crap.

Damian asked for an alliance between him, me and Nick. Adding Eric in a possible 4th even though he's pretty much inactive all because of Shae's blow up and his old alliance members freaking out on him. Praise Queen B for that.

Then he is already trying to make a 6 man merge alliance of him, me, Nick, Alan, Ryan and Eric!? Which are all Lapakati members except him and Eric. That scares me tbh because clearly he knows that. I'm just trying to let him think he's in control and he's my number 1 alliance member.

Also, I hear that Logan and Bob want to take out Damian, which is not good for me because they want to stick with their original Masalanta members, which obviously I'm not a part of.

Hopefully Eric self-votes or votes with us because

I am writing Logan's name down.
3273 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Eric:

So, I haven't really done anything significant so far and that's because I haven't needed to. I haven't gone to TC and now that I have, I need an alliance and I found two people who were more than willing to put me under their wings: Aria and Damian. Hopefully this vote isn't a tie, but if it is, I don't think I'd be involved, which scares me, because of rocks, 0_0

Anyways, my vote is for: Logan
3271 days 19 hours ago
CHAEL
I wish I was in this game...
3271 days 15 hours ago
vergi1
Ik Chapel xD
3271 days 15 hours ago
vergi1
Chael **
3271 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Lol would you guys like to be my judges for the flag?

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!